5th Grade Reading and Social Studies---> The Reading Lab is where bright young readers come to discuss, through in-depth dialogue, literature that they are reading._____ The Social Studies Parlor is where students respond to critical questions related to different aspects of Social Studies, and then discuss their responses through thoughtful discussions.

teacher: Mr. Volkman

So i just read a book about The Boxcar Children it was so good .The story was about...... the children going with their Aunt Jane to visit her friend who owned a motel they were so excited .When they got to the motel they found out that Kay was going to sell her motel the children decided to help Kay but Kay still was tinking about selling.They really didn't want kay o sell so they worked there best but someone as trying to get to sell ,the person flooded a room,knocked over 3 baskets of oranges into the pool,and also cut of water and electricity to the whole motel.then they finally found out who was doing it.A loyal resident of the hotel a nice sweet 50-60 year old lady did all that just to make Kay sell the motel,the children were shocked.They asked why she was doing this,she told them it was the adventure hotel chain they were trying to buy her motel .They solved the mystery.When they did they clebrated.The next day Aunt Jane and the children had to go home .They told Kay good-bye and left.Now the motel runs smoothley and better than ever the end.®

Article posted March 6, 2012 at 05:09 PM • comment (2) • Reads 43 • see all articles