Copyright (c) 2014 by SportsGuy10 Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
SportsGuy10 -- Blogmeister

About Sportsguy10

Ideas, thoughts, creative writings, or classroom Meanderings!

by SportsGuy10 teacher: Rob Jacklin

When I went to JA Biztown everyone had a job. My job was to work at the smokehouse market and I was a sales associate. I was very excited to work at the smokehouse market because I was able to sell cookies, drinks, and popcorn. I was a little nervous at first about working the cash register but after I got the hang of it I had a blast. While I was there I felt like an adult because you could bye cellphones and you earned paychecks. Things that I would do differently at JA is that I would go and get a debit card earlier and explore JA a little more than I did. JA was the most exciting field trip that I have ever taking it was a great expirence.

Article posted April 12, 2012 at 10:07 AM • comment • Reads 113 • see all articles

Hi, I'm Sportsguy10. When I get older I want to go to a private high school so that I can strengthen my faith in Jesus. I am a sports fanatic. My favorite sport is baseball. My favorite color is blue. My favorite food is Chinese.

JA Biztown 04/12/12
Going Viral 03/16/12
It's the little things 02/24/12
02/23/12
02/17/12
02/16/12