Copyright (c) 2014 by SportsGuy10 Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
SportsGuy10 -- Blogmeister

About Sportsguy10

Ideas, thoughts, creative writings, or classroom Meanderings!

by SportsGuy10 teacher: Rob Jacklin

Sometimes its the little things that makes a big difference. Like today in class we saw a video on a guy teaching you the correct way to tie your shoes of course that wasn't the whole point of his message. I learned two things from that movie one that I was tying my shoes wrong and two that the little things make a huge difference. Like in basketball and baseball my two favorite sports my dad and my coaches are always telling me at the beginning and at the end of a season keep working on the details keep working on the basics it will make you so much better. So always remember that the little things make a big difference.

Article posted February 24, 2012 at 09:05 AM • comment (1) • Reads 123 • see all articles

Hi, I'm Sportsguy10. When I get older I want to go to a private high school so that I can strengthen my faith in Jesus. I am a sports fanatic. My favorite sport is baseball. My favorite color is blue. My favorite food is Chinese.

JA Biztown 04/12/12
Going Viral 03/16/12
It's the little things 02/24/12
02/23/12
02/17/12
02/16/12