Copyright (c) 2014 by PinkZebra108 Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
PinkZebra108 -- Blogmeister

Pink Zebra 108

5th Grade

Ideas, thoughts, creative writings, or classroom Meanderings!

by PinkZebra108

teacher: Rob Jacklin

04/12/12
03/16/12
My Trip 02/23/12

At JA Biztown I had a lot of fun! My job was the CEO of the bank. I liked my job a lot. I had to do a lot of paying bills. My job was interesting and I was busy. During some of my breaks I went to go get cookies and to go shop! I hope I can go back soon!

If I made a video to go viral I would make a video about how much Jesus loves us and how if we believe in him he will save us. I would send it to a tastemaker such as Taylor Swift and if people knew that she liked it they would like it and they would spred it and the people the sent it to would send it. If people did it then so many more people would know about Jesus!

My Trip

A few days ago we got home from a vacation. On our vacation we went to Walt Disney World in Florida! I had so much fun! The weather was so good and it wasn’t too hot or cold it was perfect. On vacation my grandparents and my parents and my siblings came. We stayed about 10 minutes away from the parks. Each day we went to a different park. I like them all but I though Epcot was very interesting and cool and I think it was my favorite. My favorite ride was the Rock ‘in Rollercoaster, or Space Mountain. I also really liked Mission Space. Each night we would go to the pool and the hot tub, or go shopping at the outlet mall. I had so much fun in Walt Disney World!

Hi, I am pink zebra 108 I love pizza and I love to swim and play volleyball