Copyright (c) 2014 by Hanoverian13 Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Hanoverian13 -- Blogmeister

Hanoverian13's Blog-

Ideas, thoughts, creative writings, or classroom Meanderings!

by Hanoverian13 teacher: Rob Jacklin

It's the little things...

"Sometimes it's the little things that make the biggest difference."

Have you ever heard somebody say that to you? A parent or teacher, maybe even a friend?  In my life I've noticed that this statement is true, especially at home, for me. When you're talking to your parents or a teacher, you have to use the right tone of voice, or else they think you're talking back, which you might not be. If you have a slight edge to your voice, people automatically think that you're being mean. Another little thing is body language. If you are talking to someone and your body is leaning away from them and is stiff, they think that you don't want to be there. Your posture, the way you hold yourself, what you do with your arms and legs. Those are all little things that make a big difference with people. At school this is true as well, because sometimes if you don't participate in class,the teachers don't think that you're paying attention. In horseback riding, you HAVE to have your heels down or else you won't be able to keep your balance. The bridle must be fastened right or else the horse will throw its head back and won't give you what it needs to . It's those little things that make the big difference.

Remember that.

Article posted February 24, 2012 at 08:53 AM • comment (1) • Reads 47 • see all articles

Hi! I love horses and riding them. My favorite breed is the Hanoverian breed. (that's why my screen name is Hanoverian13) I love creative writing! My favorite number is 13. I love Jesus. Thanks for reading!!