Copyright (c) 2014 by Rabbito5 Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Rabbito5 -- Blogmeister

About Rabbito5-

Ideas, thoughts, creative writings, or classroom Meanderings!

by Rabbito5 teacher: Rob Jacklin

My expirience at JA Biztown was really fun, but at the same time confusing. I like it because I got to work at the warehouse. At the warehouse you look at a slip of paper. The slip of paper tells you what supplies the company needs. After we put the supplies in the basket we deliver the supplies to the  company that needed them. There are buttons that tell when your brake is, if your color is not shown on the stop light, that tells you when your brake is you are supposed to be working.  

Things that make videos go viral are funny, cool, christian like, and unexpected. Some things go viral because there are some people who don't know what they're doing and post really dumb things. Some other things are when the video is funny it can be easaly re-edited and the person can take credit for it when it really wasn't theres. They also might  be able to change the name of the video.

Somtimes it's the little things that make a huge difference in your enviorment and even around the world,like tieing your shoes.Tieing your shoes can be very tiering!What if nobody knew how to tie their shoes? Everybody would trip over their shoe lases and fall down, maybe even get hurt.

I watched a video about magic and it was really cool. There was a guy named Marco  and he had a really cool board, so that if he drew on it the person or thing came to life and actually did human things. He also had had a video about  three i-touchs and the i-touchs talked about deceiving one another.The Magic of Truth and Lies (and iPods)--http://www.ted.com/talks/marco_tempest_the_magic_of_truth_and_lies_on_ipods.html

I love sports because they make me feel like I can interact with one another in a way that you usually can't at school.I play sports because I want to use the gifts that God gave me.I play  sports with passion and I really like the friends that I have.The reason I play sports is to honor God!

Hi, I'm Rabbito5. I want to go to a private high school so I can strengthen my faith in Jesus. I like soccer, baseball, lacrosse,and basketball. I like to hangout with my friends and family so I can have a better relashionship with them and just to have fun!