Copyright (c) 2014 by Smiley101 Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Smiley101 -- Blogmeister

Watchamelcalemet!

Ideas, thoughts, creative writings, or classroom Meanderings!

by Smiley101 teacher: Rob Jacklin

Did you know that if everyone in this school donated just one dollar, we would end up with about $450. That's a lot of money! But think. If everyone in the school donated just one little dollar, we would have a ton of money. (And a lot of one dollar bills) That's a big difference. But, easy to accomplish if we all work together. Another example- All 1,000 kids at Culver Accadmey bring in just 2 dollars. That's easliy 2,000 dollars. Again, a lot of money (and one dollar bills) but at the same time it's not. To every person, that's a little bit of money that they bring to camp. Two dollars each person result in a lot of money! So don't forget; Little Things Make A Big Difference. 

Article posted February 24, 2012 at 09:04 AM • comment (1) • Reads 48 • see all articles

Hi! My screen name is Smiley101. I love horses, play soccer in the fall, I love going to Culver Academy, I love smiley faces, I would doe without sweets, I like the number 101, I am a really bad artist, I like the book series Canterwood Crest, I have braces, I have five cats, I will shop till I drop, I ride/jump horses,I read tons of books, and last but not least at all; I Believe in God! My Values; Horses, Friends, GOD, Cats, Books, my iPod touch, and Shopping!

JA Biztown- HUH? 04/13/12
Viral? 03/16/12
The Little Things... 02/24/12
My True Love...... 02/23/12
02/23/12
Video 02/17/12