Copyright (c) 2014 by DoctorWho Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
DoctorWho -- Blogmeister

about me

5th Grade

Ideas, thoughts, creative writings, or classroom Meanderings!

by DoctorWho

teacher: Rob Jacklin

Two weeks ago,  me and my class went on a field trip to JA biz town. ( JA means jounor achievement)

It's where you go in this building to do a normal day job... like your mom and dad. We all got different jobs there. I got to work at the smoke house market,I was a casier worker. It was a bit hard to do. At lunch hour the hole resteraunt was packed! We had custormers backed up in a line all the way to the bank.

We had to cook popcorn cookies serve sodas like it was a party! lukly it was my brake. After that brake

I had to give orders and serve them like crazy, I was luky that my friends helped. Few.. well that's that, that's the story. fin

that 

It's better to start small, to a big avantgage.LIke to start small on bicikle riding. you first have the training wheels, then to the big 2 wheels. So you start at the helping wheels and you steadly get better. It's the same in life you start out small and gradigly get better, and strounger. You always have well not always have to start small but it would be better for you.

do you like srimp and spicy canine pepper? if   you do  you will like this recipe. 1st you take some srimp { your choice of kind} and put them in a stringer under hot water. 2nd you take the srimp and put them in a 5in by 6in sarce pan or fry pan. Then get some caneen pepper and a dish or continer with lid, grab some tsp. and pepper,cinnimon,ginger,and salt. Mix it all up in the cointerner oh ya take a tsp. of each. Shake well till the spices are mixed. take some spinege tomatose and the srimp teriaky and olive oil put a table spoon of olive oil in the pan of your choice. take a wooden spoon and satie all of the ingretints. and don't forget to cut the tomatose in 4ths. then put a tsb. of the spices in the pan. then keep stiring for 5 minits. then when done put on sarcer plate and eat. well done for cooking my recipy and happy eating!

Doctor who is the best show ever! the character i like best is daleks. The doctor i like is the 10th and 11th. i like the sonic screwdrivers, and enymeys. I like the clipart  isthe guys i think are creepy are the ood. then comes the fly guys they are wired the baby dalek people make. BUT !!!!!!!!!..