Copyright (c) 2014 by DoctorWho Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
DoctorWho -- Blogmeister

about me

5th Grade

Ideas, thoughts, creative writings, or classroom Meanderings!

by DoctorWho

teacher: Rob Jacklin

do you like srimp and spicy canine pepper? if   you do  you will like this recipe. 1st you take some srimp { your choice of kind} and put them in a stringer under hot water. 2nd you take the srimp and put them in a 5in by 6in sarce pan or fry pan. Then get some caneen pepper and a dish or continer with lid, grab some tsp. and pepper,cinnimon,ginger,and salt. Mix it all up in the cointerner oh ya take a tsp. of each. Shake well till the spices are mixed. take some spinege tomatose and the srimp teriaky and olive oil put a table spoon of olive oil in the pan of your choice. take a wooden spoon and satie all of the ingretints. and don't forget to cut the tomatose in 4ths. then put a tsb. of the spices in the pan. then keep stiring for 5 minits. then when done put on sarcer plate and eat. well done for cooking my recipy and happy eating!

Article posted February 23, 2012 at 11:02 AM • comment • Reads 63 • see all articles