Copyright (c) 2014 by genevablush Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
genevablush -- Blogmeister

5th Grade

Ideas, thoughts, creative writings, or classroom Meanderings!

by genevablush

teacher: Rob Jacklin

Okay, so I was watching a movie in my room, and I heard,"dun dun na nana nunew ne new newn no new nah!(the ice cream man's jingle) and right at that second I got my wallet and ran barefoot oujt of the house chasing him down the road. But I didn't catch him. About 10 minutes later, I heard him again. I did the same thing again, except with my shoes on, and with my bike. I was only wearing my flats though. I looked for him for about 20 minutes, and I didn't hear him. Then, I heard him, and I pedalled so hard, my shoe slipped of and I swerved out of control, and I flew over the handlebars of my bike. There was this dude walking his dog right behind me, and he doesn't even ask if I'm okay, but okay, I'm crying and everything! I texted my dad, and he came and got me. after I got Band-aids and everything, my dad went and got me ice cream from QT. In my dreams, I dreamt of me beating up the ice cream man! ;)

Article posted April 23, 2012 at 08:04 AM • comment • Reads 71 • see all articles

When I hear the word party, I come running, I love watching movies, especially scary ones, and I love stuffed animals. OOH, and 1 more thing, i am really bad at wrinting articles