Copyright (c) 2014 by genevablush Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
genevablush -- Blogmeister

5th Grade

Ideas, thoughts, creative writings, or classroom Meanderings!

by genevablush

teacher: Rob Jacklin

Hey you guys! So, how's life everyone? Oh! I am so not excited for tonight, since I'm going a "fun" place called bounceU. It's like a little kid place. The reason I'm going is because there's a thing called AHG and it's really kid friendly and everyone keeps hugging you- exactly what i hate! I'm not bombing on AHG, but I'm just stating my opinion. BounceU is like a place with bouncy castles, obstacle courses, and stuff like that. And I'm going with my friends, but I'll just stay by the snack bar the whole time. But whatever- it might be fun. And Liv is going to beat the crud out of me in the boxing ring=http://!!!! Apperently!

Article posted March 1, 2012 at 09:05 AM • comment • Reads 55 • see all articles

When I hear the word party, I come running, I love watching movies, especially scary ones, and I love stuffed animals. OOH, and 1 more thing, i am really bad at wrinting articles