Copyright (c) 2014 by genevablush Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
genevablush -- Blogmeister

5th Grade

Ideas, thoughts, creative writings, or classroom Meanderings!

by genevablush

teacher: Rob Jacklin

You know that one weird part in your life where you just can't figure out where to go next? That's me, right at this very moment. The reason I'm like this is because- well... I don't really know. I just feel stuck in this never ending emotion-confused; stuck; almost free- almost. No matter what I can'tr shake that strange feeling. Almost mystifying me like a poltergeist or something trying to shake me in a different direction. Different direction. It's life, my life and I can't decide where to go. Listen, there's someone in my life that might be able to help me.

Okay, so I was watching a movie in my room, and I heard,"dun dun na nana nunew ne new newn no new nah!(the ice cream man's jingle) and right at that second I got my wallet and ran barefoot oujt of the house chasing him down the road. But I didn't catch him. About 10 minutes later, I heard him again. I did the same thing again, except with my shoes on, and with my bike. I was only wearing my flats though. I looked for him for about 20 minutes, and I didn't hear him. Then, I heard him, and I pedalled so hard, my shoe slipped of and I swerved out of control, and I flew over the handlebars of my bike. There was this dude walking his dog right behind me, and he doesn't even ask if I'm okay, but okay, I'm crying and everything! I texted my dad, and he came and got me. after I got Band-aids and everything, my dad went and got me ice cream from QT. In my dreams, I dreamt of me beating up the ice cream man! ;)

What I did at Junior Achievement was really fun. I was a nurse at the children's hospital, and it was so fun because we got to play with dead babies! So, what we did was a customer would come in and fill out a sheet of paper, saying what the baby's  name was, if she slept well, wore a seat belt, all that good stuff. Then we take the baby out of "day care''(a.k.a. the closet) and weigh it, measure its head circumference, and then  we measured the length of the baby. The thing tha twasn't very fun, was when there were no custumers at all, and we had nothing to do. What was REALLY exciting was at the beginning of the day, when evryone was in the center of the town. In all, IT WAS SO FUN!!!!

Article posted March 14, 2012 at 02:24 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 62

Okay, so like today I was at my grandma's house and my cousins were there and(POOR BABY=http://) one of them, the eldest, broke his ankle and he's so adorable trying to run around with that tiny little boot on his right foot! also, the youngest one was still asleep and whenever he woke up and everything, he said my name and he's like, hi! I miised you so much!!!! I love you! And I'm like awwwww!!! That is so cute! I love you too!!! He's only like two yesrs old and adorable=http://!! Anyway, that just goes to show that it's the little things in this world that count-just as much as the big things in life!!!!

Hey you guys! So, how's life everyone? Oh! I am so not excited for tonight, since I'm going a "fun" place called bounceU. It's like a little kid place. The reason I'm going is because there's a thing called AHG and it's really kid friendly and everyone keeps hugging you- exactly what i hate! I'm not bombing on AHG, but I'm just stating my opinion. BounceU is like a place with bouncy castles, obstacle courses, and stuff like that. And I'm going with my friends, but I'll just stay by the snack bar the whole time. But whatever- it might be fun. And Liv is going to beat the crud out of me in the boxing ring=http://!!!! Apperently!

Okay, so my cousin's birthday is in three days and I'm really excited!I mean like he is so cute and everything, I'm one of his favorite people in the entire world; I think. Since whenever he sees me he says my name and it's just adorable! Skipping that topic, have you ever felt like you were completely confused and no one can help you? That's how I feel like right now. Life is just everywhere at once right now and no one would understand.I mean NO ONE. Some times I just feel abandon and just alone but I feellike there's no one there- even though I can't trust anyone. I feel like I want help.I don't know what to do!

Hey! So yesterday you'll never guess what happened. Guess! I have no clue i just like exciting people for nothing! And i just figured out what I am best at when I am writing something: talking about not knowing what to talk about. Ha! i wish I had a topic to talk about I guess I am just like this. So, I still have o clue on what to talk about. anyone have any ideas? please email me on what to talk about(or you can reply to this). But still, I guess I am going to sign off again!

Bye For Now,

genevablush

This is my first blog that I have ever written in and I have no clue what to say. So, how's life? I really don't care if you respond to this, I don't even know if you can, but anyways, who cares. i feel like the entire world around me is completely closed off, and it is silent, but that is just an random comment from me. I have no clue what to talk about right now, since Iam just babbling on the keys now. so, does anyone know what to talk about? well, could you reply to this(if you can) then please do.

When I hear the word party, I come running, I love watching movies, especially scary ones, and I love stuffed animals. OOH, and 1 more thing, i am really bad at wrinting articles