Copyright (c) 2014 by BasketballChick#33 Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
BasketballChick#33 -- Blogmeister

BasketballChick#33-

Ideas, thoughts, creative writings, or classroom Meanderings!

by BasketballChick#33 teacher: Rob Jacklin

J.A. Biztown was a blast! I was a DJ! I got to broadcast over the whole JA Biztown radio! During your breaks you could go almost anywhere! You could go eat some food (popcorn, soda, cookies) at the Smokehouse market! Or you could go to Buid-a- Bear! But, first you had to go to Bank of America and deposit your first paycheck and get a debit card! When your break was over you had to go back to work. When I got back to my work, I had to talk on the radio and read things such as adds, song request, and give aways! Your second break was the time when you should eat lunch. After I ate lunch I went to adopt a rubber ducky! There was a number on the bottom and if you had the lucky number, you could win a prize! The winner was announced at the end of the day! And guess what... I won! There was candy and another duck in the bag! We had to clean upi after that! JA was awesome!

Today in class we watched a video about going viral. The things that makes it go viral is people blog about to make other poeple watch it. Also participation. Like participation in communities. Also, there should be unexpectedness in the video. If I made a video, I would probably make it a funny video that would make people laugh. I think funny videos get the most views.

Oh my gosh! Puppies! Don't you just love them? The cute little fuzy things that lick your fingers and will love you for the rest of your life! I just LOVE puppies! Some are like tiny little mops! I think they are just addorable!

Hey guys! Today I was sick. Don't you just hate being sick? I know I do. So, have you ever wondered why you get sick? I wonder that a lot. Like, when you get a headache, have you ever wondered how?

Anyway, gross thoughts left behind. New thought! Toddlers and Tiaras, ah, I just love that show. It's so funny. Have you ever whatched? Some of the things the moms do are just odd. They will spend SO much money so that their daughter's (or sometimes sons) win. If you have never watched it, well, you should. I bet you will laugh. By. Talk to you later.

Hey guys! What's up? This weekend on Saturday I had 3 basketball games. We won all! Go Lady Cougars! Then, on Sunday I had softball. And then on Monday I had softball again. I love sports as you can tell. Do you play any sports? Sports rock1

Do you have a favorite singer? I know I definitly do. Taylor Swift! Her best album to me is her newest on Speak Now. I went to her concert in August! She is awesome! So... who IS your favorite singer! You know mine now.

Hello. I am a girl in 5th grade. I really enjoy playing sports such as basketball, soccer, softball, and volleyball. I love Taylor Swift. I think she is amazing and an awesome singer. I also enjoy going to my dad’s basketball team practice. I like to hang out with friends. My favorite food is ice cream! But, I hate green beans. I also enjoy acting. I act every year in school plays. I also like Scottie McCreery. I do not like Justin Bieber. I like watching TV and playing on computers. My favorite TV show is Toddlers and Tiaras on TLC. I also like watching the Cake Boss! I like spending time with Jesus.