Copyright (c) 2014 by Sassy1Silver! Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Sassy1Silver! -- Blogmeister

5th Grade

Ideas, thoughts, creative writings, or classroom Meanderings!

by Sassy1Silver!

teacher: Rob Jacklin

WOOW!!!!!! I heard that from all over the enterance. From the Smokehouse to Monsanto, it was amazing. It was A LOT bigger than I had expected. Each kid went to the green and gray flooring. "Hello all JA Biztown citizens!" A lady wiht a booming voice stepped up to the microphone. "We are going to take a few speeches from the CEOs of each company, but first, the mayor of JA Biztown!"  A small patite girl walked up to the mic. "Good morning...."

"Now, girls, there is a smock waiting for you at your stations! Go get those on and come down here (floor) for our meeting!" said Mrs Fischer. At my seat, there was a smiling hearts smock and I traded with another worker for a Minnie and Mickey mouse one. Mrs Fischer gave me a pin and I put it on. It was yellow and it corrosponded with when my break was. Luckily, my BFF had the same pin. While I was there (check out genevablush's blog to see what we ACTUALLY did while we were working!) me and my BFF got phones and spent most of our lunch on them talking to each other! Over all, it was a great day at JA biztown!

Article posted April 12, 2012 at 08:07 AM • comment • Reads 913 • see all articles