Copyright (c) 2014 by Kristina J Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Kristina J -- Blogmeister

EnJoYiNg LOL's , BFF's & wacky books!:]!-

World Time - Drag your mouse to see the time in other places. In Area 7 we like to give everything a go especially new ideas that might look difficult at first.We are using this blog to publish some of our writing, to post from home and to record some of our learning at school. We love receiving comments. Please, if you wish to comment, leave a URL or e-mail address so we can respond back to you.

by Kristina J teacher: Jane Lowe

I believe I did well in my landmark searching using internet resources.

I'm happy that I have nearly every answer when Mrs Lowe asks question.

My goals this term are to improve in my leadership skills by trying to not be impatient with people if they're not cooperating.

I want to try to stop being bossy with people by stop telling them what to do.

Image Hosted by PicturePush - Photo Sharing

Article posted April 25, 2012 at 08:31 PM • comment • Reads 58 • see all articles

My name's Kristina my friends prefer to call me Krissy and I don't mind.My favourite sport is gymnastics and I like to go swimming and play netball. I have one brother named Kevin he's cute but annoying. My favourite day of the week is fridays because I can stay up late. This is my voki click the play button and turn on your volume!