Copyright (c) 2014 by pinkpolkadot2000 Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
pinkpolkadot2000 -- Blogmeister

-

Ideas, thoughts, creative writings, or classroom Meanderings!

by pinkpolkadot2000 teacher: Rob Jacklin

Title: Keyboarding Journey Q4 (04/17/12)
Description: Articles of self evaluation about Home Row Keyboarding in the 4th Quarter

I have learned great typing skills from sites such as 

www.nitrotype.com,

www.typingweb.com,

and many more. 

Typing is a great skill to learn today because this is how you can contact people or do assignments through email, texting, and writing essays. 

I have learned that typing is a skill, and not just something that you do. I have also learned that I have a lot of this skill because I am one of my classes fastest typers, and all of my family says "Abby, someday you are going to grow up and do something great... INVOLVING KEYBOARDS." Of course I will mom. Hats off to ya, Dad! 

Typing is something that you are going to need throughout your whole life, so it is a great skl

Ummm... Well I haven't really been paying attention to how I'm doing I'm just doing whatever the machine tells me to do. Perferbly I like to write by hand. I think I'm doing okay. I could improve, by alot. I'm still terrible with this keybored and now it's smallness is messing me up when I try and get home to type. Rather annoying...

I like typing because it gives my hands something to do. To become a good typer it takes patients

and hard work. I don't feel that I'm a not a great typer but I am a good typer and

I can become great.

it if I really try.

My typing skills are gaining strength.  My fingers are getting stronger.  But I have trouble looking down at the keyboard.  I hope to improve my skills even better over the next few years.

The websites that we used today for typing were very helpful and I think I got better at typing, and I think everytime you do some type of typing you learn more. Some keys I need work on getting faster at are the number keys, because it is kind of hard to bring your fingers up from the home row to the number row. I think I am pretty good at typing. I already have a lot of experience from typing papers and stuff like that. I am learning now to try and not look at the keys while I am typing because that is really great practice so you can look at what you are typing on the screen.