Copyright (c) 2014 by boardsmaniac Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
boardsmaniac -- Blogmeister

Boards maniac-

Ideas, thoughts, creative writings, or classroom Meanderings!

by boardsmaniac teacher: Rob Jacklin

Every one who loves basketball loves college more than the NBA. But this is the one reason why- there isn't enough defense for the NBA to be fun to watch. But i'm here to tell you there is enough defense in The NBA it's just that there is a bunch of players that no how to score easily cause they practice all the time. Tell me if you think the people are right not to watch the NBA or are you with me and think that all NBA practice pays off to make the opposing defense look silly and the scoreboard have some crazy scores.

I thought the guy brought a major point in how people don't have to be talented to be popular you just have to have three major charateristic unexpected-ness, can it be remixed, or will a tastemaker see it. If I have a video it will be a animated guy seeing and a deep voice sining lion king songs'.It whould be unexpected cause people don't remeber the Lion King songs, but what do you think my idea is, out of the three charateristics?

I love the denver nuggets and the florida gators