Joe W's Bloog

All things computer, all things technical are discussed here. DON"T use your full name or reveal anything about emails, cell phones or anything else personal!

by teacher: Brian McLaughlin

Youtube's 7-Year Anniversary

As of April 23rd, YouTube is seven years old! The first video was posted by one of the founder's of YouTube, Jawed Karim, on April 23rd, 2005 at 8:27 p.m. This first video is only 19 seconds long and is a clip of him on front of an exhibit of the San Diego Zoo, commenting on their trunks. With out YouTube, music would be less available to listen too, and no one could see all the funny video's that have been posted over the years.

The reason I read this article is because I ALWAYS use YouTube, whether it is to listen to music or look at a funny video or just because I have nothing better to do. I can't imagine how people survived without the existence of YouTube, an I can't believe that it is only seven years old.

Graziano, D. (2012, Aril 24) A look back: Seven years of YouTube [video]. Retrieved from http://news.yahoo.com/look-back-seven-years-youtube-video-224017571.html;_ylt=AlxW90sNMd3tFU.U7r7VgaUjtBAF;_ylu=X3oDMTNoYW4zYTM3BG1pdAMEcGtnAzNiN2NjYmQ4LTVhZGMtM2MzYS04NGJmLWY2NDBkZjY1NTA4YgRwb3MDMTkEc2VjA2xuX0ludGVybmV0X2dhbAR2ZXIDZTBjOTYyZjAtOGU1ZS0xMW

Article posted April 26, 2012 at 10:16 AM • comment • Reads 42 • see all articles

I enjoy... nevermind