Revival

All things computer, all things technical are discussed here. DON"T use your full name or reveal anything about emails, cell phones or anything else personal!

teacher: Brian McLaughlin

On Sept. 21, Scott Kildall and Nathaniel Stern started a mission to send tweets into space so that the messages reach a distance planet named by astronomers as GJ667Cc. It is believed to contain life and members of Kildall's and Stern's team hope to raise money, establish a government site, and send tweets to GJ667Cc. It is possible that life may exist on this planet with similar technology, and they hope to receive responses to the space tweets.

Does life exist off our planet? Mankind has been unable t answer this question, but with the Space Tweet Program maybe we will finally be able to discover extraterrestrial life. I am very interested by mankind's quest to find alien life, and I own a Twitter account. I hope to send a space tweet once Kildall's and Stern's team get everything organized.

Marable, E. (2012, May 08). [Web log message]. Retrieved from [LINK]

Article posted May 9, 2012 at 11:48 AM • comment • Reads 4491 • see all articles

My favorite sports include football, basketball, and tennis. During the summer I compete in skateboarding and wakeboarding competitions.