La Petite Fille-

All things computer, all things technical are discussed here. DON"T use your full name or reveal anything about emails, cell phones or anything else personal!

by teacher: Brian McLaughlin

Harvard and MIT Use EdX to Offer Free Online Courses!

Have you ever dreamed of taking a Harvard class? That dream can soon turn into a reality! Harvard and MIT are starting to launch free online courses for students worldwide using edX. They are planning to begin these courses in the fall and the best part is...its free! Studnet who use this program will not receive university credit and there is no admissions process but if students prove that they have mastered the course there are certificates available. 

I found this article very interesting because it is one of the first educational programs that Harvard and MIT have collaborated to organize. This Harvard-MIT project will encourage better quality educational courses to be available online. Personally I think this is such a cool opportunity to get a great education for free and at leisure! This is definitely a worth while program that many students should look into. 

James O. (2012, May 02). Harvard and MIT Launch edX for Free Online Courses. Retrieved from [LINK]

Article posted May 3, 2012 at 11:44 AM • comment • Reads 49 • see all articles

Hi I am Kristen. I love dance ...tennis ...lax ...skiing ...tea Live your life Laugh at your life Dance in your life --K <3