La Petite Fille-

All things computer, all things technical are discussed here. DON"T use your full name or reveal anything about emails, cell phones or anything else personal!

by teacher: Brian McLaughlin

The Internet Gets a Hall of Fame!

At last people have been recognized for their great achievements in the web-based world. After 30 years of the Internet being born the Internet's pioneers can now be honored and inducted into the Internet Society's Hall of Fame. So far it includes 33 of the net's most influential engineers, evengelists, and entrepreneurs. The ceremony took place in Geneva, Switzerland !

This article interested me because in this generation the Internet is a huge part of our lives. So, ther should be a Hall of Fame for all the people and engineers that did great things for the Internet. It is about time for people to be honored for their hard work! 

Singel, R. (2012, April 25). The Internet Gets a Hall of Fame. Retrieved from [LINK]

Article posted April 28, 2012 at 08:40 PM • comment • Reads 41 • see all articles

Hi I am Kristen. I love dance ...tennis ...lax ...skiing ...tea Live your life Laugh at your life Dance in your life --K <3