Computer Applications-

All things computer, all things technical are discussed here. DON"T use your full name or reveal anything about emails, cell phones or anything else personal!

by teacher: Brian McLaughlin

[LINK] ">Angry Birds, the cartoon series, due this fall

This artcile  about how due to the game Angry Birds recent success. The maker of the game Rovio is planning creating an animated series and a movie based off the game. The main idea of this motion picture is to turn Rovio from a gaming company into an entertaining company.

This article interests me because I am a fan of Angry Birds, and I believe that making an animate series and a movie would be too much, for Angry Birds, and would ruin the game. Also I believe that Rovio should remain a gaming company and not try to expand fr it could ruin their business

Musil, S. (2012, April 1). Angry birds, the cartoon series, due this fall. Retrieved from [LINK]

Article posted April 30, 2012 at 10:30 AM • comment • Reads 42 • see all articles

I enjoy playing a lot of soccer throughout the entire year, and I also play basketball in the winter. I am a fan of the New York Giants and the New York Mets