Computer Applications-

All things computer, all things technical are discussed here. DON"T use your full name or reveal anything about emails, cell phones or anything else personal!

by teacher: Brian McLaughlin

Septris

Tetris-like game helps physicians treat sepsis

This article is about how emergency room physicains have develpoed a new way to prevent fatalities from the disease called Sepsis. Sepsis is a life-threatening infectious disease that can kill up to 200,000 people each year. The new program is called "Septris" it is based off the game "Tetris" and will hopefully save many lives.

This article interested me because it has to do with a disease that is within the medical feild. I wish to one day go into the medical feild one day. Also it has to do with technology in the medical feild which is just an interesting topic all around.

Manos, D. (2012, March 16). Healthcareitnews. Retrieved from http://www.healthcareitnews.com/news/tetris-game-helps-physicians-treat-sepsis

Article posted March 18, 2012 at 04:28 PM • comment • Reads 32 • see all articles

I enjoy playing a lot of soccer throughout the entire year, and I also play basketball in the winter. I am a fan of the New York Giants and the New York Mets