-

All things computer, all things technical are discussed here. DON"T use your full name or reveal anything about emails, cell phones or anything else personal!

by teacher: Brian McLaughlin

Microsoft

On February 29,2012, Microsoft released the first Windows 8 preview from Barcelona, Spain. Microsoft's President of Windows, Steven Sinofsky, claims that its about incorporating touch screen along with a keyboard and mouse. Microsoft fixed minor problems of Windows 7 and added "Metro", its new tile-based desktop. For those who prefer the traditional desktop that is still accessible. Windows 8 is predicted to just "come naturally to people," according to Sinofsky. Windows 8 is expected to be released some time this year.

In my opinion, I think the Windows 8 preview is extremely similar to the setup of a Mac. It's redesigned to be more user-friendly, just as a Mac is, and how to use the operating system is suppose to flow naturally to the user.

APA Citation:

Goldman, D. (2012, February 29). Microsoft releases windows 8 preview. Retrieved from [LINK]

Article posted February 29, 2012 at 05:10 PM • comment • Reads 37 • see all articles