Colleen's Blog :)

All things computer, all things technical are discussed here. DON"T use your full name or reveal anything about emails, cell phones or anything else personal!

teacher: Brian McLaughlin

Tiny $35 Raspberry Pi Computer Causes Big Stir on Launch Day

A new "computer" has been released! This Raspberry Pi "computer" is only $35 and is about the size of a credit card. How unbelievable! It includes Ethernet connection for the internet, two USB ports, and an SD card port for memory. The computer is powered by a standard USB mobile charger, which is certainly amazing to see.

Seeing this computer come out is a huge deal. In our current day, most computers range from the size of a piece of paper to even larger, so it is interesting for me to see this new invention come out. Also, my mother is a computer programming teacher, and the focus of this computer is to form new young programmers in this generation so that we can improve technology using programming in years to come. 

Thompson, N. (2012, February 29). cnn.com. Retrieved from [LINK]

Article posted February 29, 2012 at 01:04 PM • comment • Reads 39 • see all articles

My name is Colleen. I'm a dancer and a cheerleader, and I love to make people laugh.