Skye's Corner-

All things computer, all things technical are discussed here. DON"T use your full name or reveal anything about emails, cell phones or anything else personal!

by teacher: Brian McLaughlin

iPhone 5 to offer 4-inch, 16:9 screen with HD camera

Have you been waiting for news on the next iPhone? Yes, well then new detail have arrived on the new iPhone's physical apperance. The next iPhone may sport a larger screen with a 16:9 aspect ratio and a high-definition camera in front, says an analyst with KGI. The screen was planned to be 4.3 inches; however, apple believed the larger screen to consume too much battery and be too hard to use with one hand.

I found this article intriguing because, I currently have the iPhone 4S and absolutely love everything about it! The outside camera is high def and its shoots 1080p video. The new phone will contain a larger screen and a better front facing camera. When it comes to phones its all about the specs that make me want to buy it. If the new iPhone does have a larger screen and high def front facing camera, I may have to consider buying it later this fall!

Whitney, L. (2012, June 06). Cnet News. Retrieved from [LINK]

Article posted June 6, 2012 at 07:35 PM • comment • Reads 45 • see all articles