A Chat With The Big Cat-

All things computer, all things technical are discussed here. DON"T use your full name or reveal anything about emails, cell phones or anything else personal!

by teacher: Brian McLaughlin

Google Purchases Platform Meebo
This article is about Google’s plan to buy the social media platform Meebo for an undisclosed sum, the start-up announced on its Web site on Monday. This article is intriguing to me because like most NetGenEders I love social networking sites so I always yearn for the next big site to hit the web and shake up the world.  With the support of Google maybe Meebo could be this next big thing.  I anxiously await the future of this pairing.

Dealbrook. (2012, June 06). Google to buy Meebo. . Retrieved from http://dealbook.nytimes.com/2012/06/05/google-to-buy-meebo/?ref=technology

Article posted June 6, 2012 at 09:15 PM • comment • Reads 37 • see all articles

In my spare time I am an avid football player. I devote most of my free time to football and I love every minute of it. Aside from school and football I like to think of myself a your normal teenage boy. I like going to parties and spending time with my boys. I also enjoy lacrosse, basketball, and paintball.