Copyright (c) 2014 by natlove425 Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
natlove425 -- Blogmeister

Natlove425!!!-

Ideas, thoughts, creative writings, or classroom Meanderings!

by natlove425 teacher: Rob Jacklin

Article posted April 18, 2012 at 03:08 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 55

So I will confess i am a shopoholic. Emma and I always shop like every weekend because I mean really who doesnt want to do that. And when we went to flroida together we shopped their too. So anywhere we go we shop! It is pretty simple. If you shop your like 90% more likley to be happier. So if your glum,Out of shape, or just plain bored...Go shopping!!!!Duh

What a good mentor is to me is that someone who has up to date knowledge meaning they know everything that is going on. They also listen very well to what you are saying and really take what you are thinking to thought. They are also supportive of you and in the darkest dullest hours they can help you and make you feel better in any situation. A mentor is also inspirational to whomever you are mentoring. Mentors also relate situations to their own.

Mr. Marco is defenantly a technology genius! I was very impressed, but i think that the way he was referring to technology and art as the new upgrade was very interesting. I think that art is special because it is man made. It is a sense of pride that you created something beatiful. But as for the magic i think that technology is magic on its own. I think  it is kind of like magic for cheaters because you can easily make something appear on you screen or make something vanish real magicans try there hardest to make the audience believe in something that as Mr. Marco said a LIE.

I think Mr.Moore main idea was not to tell people that they are tying there shoes wrong but that the little things in life can make a big difference in grand scheme of things.I defineintly agree also i think that when we all come together with little things it can make a big difference. Take recycling as an example just throwing one plastic botttle into a ben it can make a huge impact on the earth. Also like doing a little favor for someone can save a lot of time for someone.

Here is the video i am explaining:

I love to sing dance and act!! I also love to go shopping with my bestie!!! We are also addictedd gummy worms!!!!<3 I also am a gleek and new smash follower!!! I also love toddlers and tiaras!!! AND JUSTIN BIEBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!