Copyright (c) 2014 by emmaeatsfrogs Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
emmaeatsfrogs -- Blogmeister

CANDY EATER!!!-

Ideas, thoughts, creative writings, or classroom Meanderings!

by emmaeatsfrogs teacher: Rob Jacklin

I love shoppping becuase it is SO fun! It is the funnest thing in the whole world! I go shopping with my friend Natalie about every weekend and it is so much fun! We always get ton of clothes and makeup and candy and cookies and smoothies and shoes! We also went to Florida together over spring break and went shopping about everyday there too! Every single place we go we buy a ton of things! But a lot of times we don't go to the shoe isle because we would probably want waayy too much because we are shoe fanatics! We also get matching gummy centipedes and aligaters! They are so good! We also get fudge and jellly beans! I get soo hyper! I love cookies too! I love the cookie monster but you know I wish that there was a candy monster! That would be so awesome! I would totally eat him!

Article posted April 18, 2012 at 09:11 AM • comment (1) • Reads 85 • see all articles

I love to eat candy!!! I also love to text!!! I'm addicted to watching Dance Moms!!! I love to eat gummy worms and gummy centipedes!!! My favorite game to play is Temple Run!!! I LOVE SHOPPING!!!