Copyright (c) 2014 by emmaeatsfrogs Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
emmaeatsfrogs -- Blogmeister

CANDY EATER!!!-

Ideas, thoughts, creative writings, or classroom Meanderings!

by emmaeatsfrogs teacher: Rob Jacklin

Article posted April 18, 2012 at 03:11 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 116

I love shoppping becuase it is SO fun! It is the funnest thing in the whole world! I go shopping with my friend Natalie about every weekend and it is so much fun! We always get ton of clothes and makeup and candy and cookies and smoothies and shoes! We also went to Florida together over spring break and went shopping about everyday there too! Every single place we go we buy a ton of things! But a lot of times we don't go to the shoe isle because we would probably want waayy too much because we are shoe fanatics! We also get matching gummy centipedes and aligaters! They are so good! We also get fudge and jellly beans! I get soo hyper! I love cookies too! I love the cookie monster but you know I wish that there was a candy monster! That would be so awesome! I would totally eat him!

A mentor is a person who is willing to help others when they need it the most. They also have lots of experience and know what they are doing and that is why people look up to them. Some mentors have been mentored and that is why they tend to be such good mentors themselves. They have a great reputation for helping develop others. It takes lots of time and energy to be a mentor. Mentors also have up-to-date knowledge of the subject. Mentors also listen to their mentees. Mentors are very good at prioritizing and keeping their mentees on task. Mentors are also known to be good educators about careers and life. They use their personal experiences to help their mentees learn. Mentors are available to their mentees as resources for different topics. Mentors give lots of constructive criticism. They are very specific with every word that comes out of their mouths. Mentors are very good at correcting mistakes in a polite way. They are very well respected by their mentees. A good mentor requires lots of skill and education.

I would make a video about how parents should not make us eat vegtables but replace vegtables with candy and shopping!!! Especially not peas or long and skinny green beans (I don't like either of those) candy is good for kids :)

I think the videos by Mr. Marco Tempest were very good!!! I liked them because they were very cool and fun to watch!!! It looked like they really took some planning out and practicing!!! The second one was awesome because he made art look like it was coming to life!!! It was also good becuase it showed humans turning to animals and it was really cool!!! The first one was good because he made real life things come out of technology!!!

Today in class we watched a video on how to tie your shoes! I think the main idea of Mr. Moore's video is how to tie your shoes the strong way! I agree because when my shoe laces get messed up it really bothers me! So I agree with him because it makes your shoes look neat! But it also looks hard but I think you could figure it out!

I love to eat candy!!! I also love to text!!! I'm addicted to watching Dance Moms!!! I love to eat gummy worms and gummy centipedes!!! My favorite game to play is Temple Run!!! I LOVE SHOPPING!!!