Prithvi's World-

All things computer, all things technical are discussed here. DON"T use your full name or reveal anything about emails, cell phones or anything else personal!

by teacher: Brian McLaughlin

Is the video game industry Apple’s next victim?

This article is about how Apple has become so popular with its products that it is a threat to other companies. Also, it is introducing that Apple may also take over the game industry and replace popular brands such as Xbox and PlayStation. 

This interested me becuase my brother loves to play all this games and he owns quite a few of these popular brands. If Apple does end up being a success in the game industry I may have one of their products in my home.

Morris, C. (2012, March 19). Is the video game industry apple’s next victim?              [Web log message]. Retrieved from http://games.yahoo.com/blogs/plugged-        in/video-game-industry-apple-next-victim-195848905.html

Article posted March 15, 2012 at 06:17 PM • comment • Reads 35 • see all articles

I love the color blue, pandas, and pizza! My friends love to play jokes on me:) I go to a smart school where everyone is a genius.