Copyright (c) 2014 by livelovesoccer Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
livelovesoccer -- Blogmeister

Gotta love SOCCER!-

Ideas, thoughts, creative writings, or classroom Meanderings!

by livelovesoccer teacher: Rob Jacklin

I chose this topic because this recently just happend to me, and to prevent this from happening to you. Do not put your phone in the back pocket of jean shorts. Because it just tumbled out of my shorts into the toilet. But if this did happen to you, what you do is put it in a bag of non cooked rice as soon as possiable and let it sit over night in the bag of rice and all the water will get soaked into the rice and right out of your phone. Sadly, I waited to long and the water got into my screen and my microphone. So, be careful not to wait to long like I did! Hope this was helpful!!

Being a good role model is very important in mentoring. But, you always need to have a role model to be a good role model. The key for mentoring is to be intersted in helping others succeed and putting others before yourself and willing to spend time. Another, important step is to be patient and trustworthy and kind and caring. There's a lot of things to become a good mentor and if you follow these steps you will be likely to succeed.

Elisha was a mentor towards Elijah ment being faithful, truthful, and wiseful just like God does for us. 

Hey Hey, what did you do or going to do on SPRING BREAK!!!

We watched a video today in class about how unexpected a video can be and how famous it could get and i would do.... Childeren should be able to sky dive or being able to have childeren do stuff that we arent a lound to like driving or something

Today in Tec we watched a video on how to tie your shoe by Terry Morre! I think he was tring to make a point but i didn't really get that point..!! But I think he tried to show the 2 possiable ways you can tie your shoe..and it was also about the ways of life about the good knot or the bad knot!! But i don't think that video really effect me!!  www.ted.com/talks/lang/en/terry_moore_how_to_tie_your_shoes.html 

I live for SOCCER! I do sports for LIVING! I like shopping for shoes! also, I love the yellow Despicable Me charters!