Copyright (c) 2014 by ejk1234 Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
ejk1234 -- Blogmeister

Ejk1234 Blog-

Ideas, thoughts, creative writings, or classroom Meanderings!

by ejk1234 teacher: Rob Jacklin

Today in Technology we were able to talk about whatever we want. So I am going to talk about when it is ok to text. You should not text when it has to do with bussiness. To be professonal about it you should never text when it has to do with bussiness or anything important. But if your just texing with your friends you always use text language. 

This week in technology we have been talking about mentors and what they do. When i think about mentors and mentoring i think that mentors should...

• Lead you

• Help you with your problems

• Teach

• Build you up

• Listen to you                                                                                                                           Also, when i think of mentors and what they are i think they are...

• A leader

• Have more experience than you

• Are wiser and now more than you

• Are there for you

Elija was a mentor to Elisha because Elisha left home and found the chariots and the horses.

Today in class we watched to videos by Marco Tempest. They were both about technology magic. One was with ipods and one was with a projecter.They were both really good but you could tell on some parts he was off track.But overall he did some awesome magic tricks with technology.

Today in class we watched a video by Terrie Moore on how to tie your shoes the right way. I think this video is about how to tie your shoe the strong way not if you are just learning how to tie them.Most people probaly don't care how to tie there shoes the strong way. But if you watch the video it might change your mind.

Today in class we watched a video by Terrie Moore about how to tie your shoes. I think the video was about how to tie your shoes the strong way not the weak not aboout how to tie your shoes if your just learning how to. Most people probaly don't care about how to tie your shoes the right way. but if you watched the video it might change your mind,

I love volleyball!