Copyright (c) 2014 by Jada Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Jada -- Blogmeister

2011-2012

We are a 2nd grade class in Bridgeport, CT, USA. We will graduate from college in 2027.

by Jada

teacher: Bob Greenberg

1the most important thing about soap is that could clean your body and it can make you smell good.

2 the most important thing birds is that thay can make the eath look good

3 the most important thing about the eath is that you can have a family and friends and homes

4 the most important thing about family is that you have someone to take care of you and you will have someone to feed you and to take you to school .

5 the most important thing about cops is that they protect you and thay make shore that you are ow cay.

6 the most important thing about food is that you can hibernate and you don't have to eat you can just drink water if you don't then when your in the woods and there is not any food and you only have water.

8the most important thing about school is that you can learn things that you did not now about.

9 the most important thing about presents is that you can enjoy what you needed and if you didin't you still in joy it.

10 the most important thing about animals is that you can go see the nice animals like rabbits.

11 the most important thing about water is that you can wosh your batty and you can drink it.

12 the most important thing about math is that you can count to one to sixty.

13 the most important thing about cars is that you won't have to walk or ask any one for a ride and you only have to get gas