Copyright (c) 2014 by Michael Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Michael -- Blogmeister

Awesome Michael-

Top Twenty Ones are a class of year 3 and 4 children who are beginning their e-learning journey this year. We're starting this exciting journey with blogging, but we know there's a lot more in store for us this year!

by Michael teacher: Sonja van den Heuvel
The Explosion 08/29/12
movie world 08/02/12
burning volcano 07/24/12
The matrix 06/07/12
pizap writing 05/30/12
weta 03/28/12
A special Nanna 03/20/12

Article posted August 29, 2012 at 07:22 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 143

Listen to Michael reading his description of a scene he blue screened himself into.

Article posted August 3, 2012 at 02:53 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 74

Once I stepped out of the car I heard people screaming. The sound was so loud it was like an humungous explosion blowing up in my ears. I saw a huge open gate that said MovieWorld. Behind the gate I saw a humugous roller coaster. It looked like the people on it were going to be sick because they were being flipped and turned.

Article posted July 24, 2012 at 09:25 PM GMT0 • comment • Reads 64

I could feel the heat on my face as smoke rose up in the air poisoning the birds. Hot steaming lava was pouring into the water. The rubbish and rocks in the water lit on fire. I thought it was the end of the world. Soon trees were lighting on fire. It looked like the trees were crying out flames. The cars were lighting up like ripe apples. My face was so hot that it started to burn.

I couldn'believe my eyes I was in the Matrix and Morphious was next to me. I even had my own gun. I had a double barrel shotgun and Morphious had a ousey and was better at aiming then me. I could even run up walls, it was really cool. We were versing agents. I was excited!

Article posted May 31, 2012 at 12:01 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 67

I quickly sprinted down the dark spooky street. Agent smith was running after me. I yelled help and out of nowhere came Neo. He fought Agent Smith then there were more agents. There were thousends of them and they were all coming after me. I hid in a dark haunted house. I slowly crept up the creaking stairs then one step snapped in half and I fell through. Morphious grabbed me before I fell and picked me up and he said to me, are you okay? I said okay. Then he drove me away from the agents. And we went to his house. Then a meteor struck we ran out the back door then another meteor struck But this time it was next door. I was terrified I thought that it was the end of the world. Then I saw Neo and me and Morphious ran to him and we both ran to Neo's house and I saw a letter. I opened it and it said if you want to go home pinch yourself! Ps it is nine o clock at night.I said to Neo and Morphious, thank you for saving my life then I pinched myself!

Article posted March 29, 2012 at 01:22 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 81

smelly brown weta

smell all day in the sun

until star light comes.

Article posted March 21, 2012 at 12:34 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 66

My Nanna is an amazing person. She has sparkly eyes that are like glitter on a painting. The wrinkles on her face are like petals on a sunflower. The glasses that she wears reflect in the sun as she walks. Her hair is so grey that it stands out in the dark.

My Nanna laughs a lot and sometimes she plays tricks on people. Once she put salt in our sugar jar and I put it on my Weet-bix.

She enjoys doing puzzles and riddles. Once she made a 1000 piece puzzle. She dislikes people talking all the time and she also doesn't like people swinging on her chairs.

I love the way that she gives me treats every time I go to her house. She takes me out everytime I stay the night.

My Nanna is the most awesome Nanna in the world!

I like playing sports.im a fast runner. my favourite sport is ripper rugby.I have made it to inter school 2 years in a row.my favourite subgect is maths.