Copyright (c) 2014 by elmonkey1999 Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
elmonkey1999 -- Blogmeister

EL MONKEY-

Ideas, thoughts, creative writings, or classroom Meanderings!

by elmonkey1999 teacher: Rob Jacklin

I had to wake up at 6:30 in the moring and drive to my volleyball tournament. When I got there we my team and I ate breakfast and waited to play a volleyball team. We won the first game! Only by a little bit, but at least we won. Then, the next time we played we lost and then won another game! Finally, we made it to the championships and we had to verse this REALLY good team.... We lost... Even though we lost we still had fun and got 2nd place medals!!! And that was one of my favorite volleyball tournaments ever! 

In my opinion, a good mentor is a wise and trusted counselor or teacher. Mentors are helpful in many ways. For instance, mentors enhance training and career development, influence attitudes and professional outlook, and increases peoples self confidence. Here are some qualities of a mentor. They are willing to share skills, knowledge and expertise, authentic, personally involved, listens to your ideas, continues to learn and grow, assumes you’re great, and builds you up. A good example of a mentor is Elijah. He was Elisha’s mentor and taught him how to be a strong prophet throughout life and sharing God’s word.  

I love playing guitar and singing! I also love volleyball and am currently on a club volleyball team. My FAVORITE animal is a monkey!