Copyright (c) 2014 by Kenziedatumbler8912 Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Kenziedatumbler8912 -- Blogmeister

Kenziedatumbler

6th Grade

Ideas, thoughts, creative writings, or classroom Meanderings!

by Kenziedatumbler8912

teacher: Rob Jacklin

Title: G.E. Trike (03/15/11)

The new google earth street view can be good and bad, some reasons that it can be good are if you are going on a trip and you want to get a preview of what your going to see, or if you are wanting to see somthing that your doing a project on. This could be bad because the people constantly have to keep this up-to-date and this could be hard. I think that google earth should make a street view on the Golden Gate Bridge and on the Great Wall of China.

When thinking of Google Earth you think of looking for directions, or having to do a project. But now, Street View Trike can show you some of the most amazing places in the world. This happens by Google Earth workers taking a picture and you can view it. The new techology may seem the same of the photos tab, but its not. This new  update can take places in building not like regular photos, it is more advanced. The workers are on bikes, and on the  bike the camera that takes picture fast. Bikes can go many more place than car, so it shows more land, and features. Lastly, the workers not only use bikes but many other veichles too, like snow mobiles, and the workers can also go in famous monuements. Further more, Google should add more places see like, The Great Wall of China, White House, and  lastly a tour of the Eiffel Tower. This update of  Google Earth 6, takes  sometime to  load, and may be a hasle to deal with. But with over all  update, it may help your projects, and you can also learn and excell.

.

Technorati Tags:

i love tumbling & dance, i hav been doing gymnastics and tumbling since i was 5. I named my title kenziedatumbler because im a tumbler!! hehe