Copyright (c) 2014 by flyboy Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
flyboy -- Blogmeister

6th Grade

Ideas, thoughts, creative writings, or classroom Meanderings!

by flyboy

teacher: Rob Jacklin

Recently I've been trappin' coons so they won't give my pigs diseases. I saw some coon prints in the pigs pen and decided I had to trap them. I trapped my third one today. My dad and I drive them about 10 miles away and release them so they wont harass us anymore.

I think that my class focused more on the architecture then the actual purpose of the supreme court. I fell into this category because it was challenging to figure out the purpose of the court just through the architecture of the building. Some of the comments were COMPLETELY irrelevant and had nothing to do with task that was required.The main thing I personally took away from the tour was that the government based its ideas of the ideas of governments before theirs. You can see this throughout the building and in almost every room. Most of the class had similar take aways and agreed with my statment.

I think that the Westing Game was a fast paced mystery that was quite thrilling. I think this because there are a lot of cliff hangers and good amount of action. I also think this because it is interesting and fun to figure out the mystery. I think that this was a good book because it was well written. Here are some examples. It had a good use of vocabulary and had lots of well used words. The author had a vivid imagination and used it well. The author used her imagination but kept it in the realm of reality. The book helped you think outside the box and imagine. Over all I think it was a good book.

As you might know I am a pilot in training and I fly at Air Associates. I actually have a flight lesson today and am flying right after school. I have been flying for a year now on next Wednesday April 25. I have about 8 or 9 hours flying. It all started on my birth day last year when I decided it would be neat if I could learn to fly an airplane. So my mom got me a discovery flight for my birthday, I really liked it and kept flying.