Copyright (c) 2014 by Soccer7 Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Soccer7 -- Blogmeister

-

Ideas, thoughts, creative writings, or classroom Meanderings!

by Soccer7 teacher: Rob Jacklin

I thought the Westing Game movie was a good movie. I diden't really like the book because it went really slow. But the movie had some parts that I really thought they could do a better job.In the part that they had the first bomb it just looked like confetii coming out of the basket. The Westing Game novel and the movie was very much alike because it was all a mystery.

Every year the 6th graders at St Johns lutheran school go to Camp Wartburg. I heard it was really fun. You get to go there for a whole week. There are tons of activites rockclimbing,canoeoing,ziplining,and high ropes. You also get to learn more about God. I am really glad that the boys have there own cabin and the girls have there own :) The one thing I'm kind of scared of would be the canoeing because it's on a river not a lake but it would still be fun. I cant't wait to go 

Today in technology class we watched a TED video about magic and Technology it was really cool. He showed us two videos the first video was about Magic in IPods. He had a IPod and made it look like it showed diferent images.i thought the video was was really cool. The second video was about a big screen and there was a stick vigure on it and he made it do lots of things with it. But i think they did it with a projector but still it was really cool!