Copyright (c) 2014 by *Bassist*2000 Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
*Bassist*2000 -- Blogmeister

*Bassist*2000's Blog Page-

Ideas, thoughts, creative writings, or classroom Meanderings!

by *Bassist*2000 teacher: Rob Jacklin

"The Westing Game" was not the best book I have ever read. The book did not seem to come alive to me, like "The Hunger Games" did. The characters were not realistic. This book was too mysterious. I couldn't picture what was happening. I don't think that Sam Westing should have had 3 other identities. Turtle was too young to play the Westing Game. Barney Northrup bothered me... he was the only person I could picture...YUCK! This book has events that would never happen. I don't have anything against the book, but it was just not my favorite. 

Article posted April 24, 2012 at 08:31 AM • comment • Reads 63 • see all articles

I love playing the bass and I have the sweetest little puppy! He is a 4 year old yellow lab! I love bichon frises cause they are so so so so cute! I have 3 siblings, 1 sis and 2 bros. The bros are REALLY annoying though. :)