Copyright (c) 2014 by powpowpink11 Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
powpowpink11 -- Blogmeister

PowPowPink's Blog Page -

Ideas, thoughts, creative writings, or classroom Meanderings!

by powpowpink11 teacher: Rob Jacklin

The Westing Game is a good book and movie. Everyone thought The Westing Game was a weird movie but it was actually kind of good. The book was also good because you don't know what was going to happen next. It is also exciting because of the bombs. One of the bombs was made out of confetii. It looked very cool because the confetii came out of nowhere. The Westing Games is a book of mysterys, their are 16 heirs trying to figure the mystery of Samuel W. Westing. All of the 16 heirs either knew Samuel W. Westing or was related to him. I can't spoil to much for you so you are going to have to figure it out yourself!  Please leave kind and polite comments! Thank you!

Pl

I just finished the novel called The Hunger Games. It took me over 2 weeks to finish the novel. It was sad at the end but I can't to finish the next one called Catching Fire! A lot of people have told me the beggining is the most boring. Which it is. It took me a long time to read the book because it kind of scared me in the arena becaus people died and got hurt. It was sad at the end when Peeta left Katniss. I shouldn't spoil anymore so I recommed you read the book if you want to hear what comes in the middle ! If you get scared that Katniss and Peeta won't win don't be because there wouldn't be a second and third book if they didn't survive! Sooooo Thank you for reading and leave good comments!

In 6th grade you get to go on a fun adventure to Camp Wartburg. They do this every year and you get to stay Monday - Friday. You get to go ziplining, canoeing, tight roping, go on the tree tops, and make smores. You get to stay in cabins with all your friends and you can also do this with oasis. Oasis is something you do in 7th grade - 8th grade. After you finish your two years in oasis you get to take communion in church. In Camp Wartburg you get to learn more about God and you can get to know him better. It sounds boring but really it isn't I haven't been there yet but my mom has told me all about it. She has been there because she used to teach oasis. She had fun at Camp Wartburg every time she can't wait to fo back in the next year. My mom doesn't teach oasis anymore but she wants to. Camp Wartburg will be fun for all 6th grader and I can't wait to go there in May. We are going there May 14 - May 18

What A Mentor Means to ME!

Mentor: a wise and trusted counselor or teacher

What makes a good Mentor:

Mentors who listen

Mentors who guide

Mentors who Educate

Mentors who are supportive

Mentors are nice educated people they teach, give a good education to children, and are kind.

Elijah was a good mentor to Elisha. He taught people about the good news of God. He helped Elisha through his troubles and gave him directions of how to get through his troubles,

After watching a video about Magic in Technology I was thinking of how it could have been fake. The first video was about the Magic in IPods. He kept moving the IPods to make it look like different images. I don't know how he did it but it was really neat! The second video was this big type screen and there was a person on it! I think the did it with a projecter to make it all work! The guy preted to draw on the screen but really I think it was worked by the projecter! So here is the first video with the IPods.