BOOGY LOL-

Vote for Nate on Twitter using #nate #drafted up to 5 times per day

by teacher: Nate Jurgens

I love these two mixes because I think it actually sounds awesome, everything seems to fit together. Also I love how they got the video clip from each video. Koodos to the creators and their very hard work. Must have been stressful fitting the tunes together and finding the video clips. But it also must have been worth it because there well paid of pieces. There amazingly well done :)

I'm not a huge fan of this mix, all the tunes clash together and dont sound pleasant at all. I think the creator just overlapped them all together and expected people to love it..

http://www.loshombres.org/californication/2003_10_01_archive.html

The unthinkable has happened! All means of electronic and mechanical media communication has disappeared! No phones, no newspapers, no internet-- and more! What will you do? How will this catastophe affect 1) you 2.) your family and community 3) the world!

•  I pretty much only use technology for getting drawing ideas, also I use GIMP to draw whatever I want. Losing the internet wouldn't be as big of a deal to me, I would just end up drawing on paper like I always used to do before I discovered GIMP.

• I believe losing technology would affect my family in good and bad ways. My dad is a social worker, and he has to depend on his cell phone for information. Sometimes he gets calls early in the morning. I know technology plays a huge role in his life/job. My baby brother is always playing on video games which I dislike hugely. Growing up I was always outside playing, I had a huge imagination! Which I miss greatly! Wish my baby brother could use his as much as I did. My parents use to technology for information, wheather changes, and whats going on in the comunity. I think if technology stopped crime will rise because no one could call for help. I would just wish for the best.

• Losing technology would mean we would lose connection to the enitire world, which is a pretty big deal. How could we contact the rest of the world for resources? Now a days people rely to much on technoloy, also we're so used to having so much free time with our easy lifestyle. How many people could actually survive on their own? How many people will we lose? Money will become just paper in our eyes. How will the rich and powerful expect to survive then? The poor will most likely strive in this new world. Our way of life has flipped, the poor are powerful, they know how to survive without technology. Bad things aren't the only things that will happen, the world can finally replenish it's self. Wipe away the dark ages and strive. Animals have a high chance of survival once ago. Welcome to a new age.

Article posted February 2, 2012 at 04:50 PM GMT • comment (3) • Reads 199

Inevitability: unable to be avoided, evaded, or escaped; certain; necessary: an inevitable conclusion.

I'll never be as cool as a bull riding monkey haha

Thought I should post something amusing for my very first blog post. :)

Weird, need an edumacation =) Fav color is green :o !! OMG NO!! Right? No? Okay.. be that way then :/ Bye >.>