Apo Juice

Vote for Nate on Twitter using #nate #drafted up to 5 times per day

teacher: Nate Jurgens

Title: Introduce Your Blog to the World! (02/09/12)
Description: Find a video, or picture and introduce your blog to the world-- your thoughts on writing to the masses? What will you say? Your thoughts on the class? Maybe a comment on the video Did You Know 4.0? Look forward to your article-- then comment on others! (at least 3)

Hello guys its Lee here. I joined CM 30 because I liked CPT 20 and wanted to excel myself in video editing and blog making. I love this video because when do you see a cat talking? Also it is very funny!

Article posted February 10, 2012 at 04:44 AM GMT • comment (4) • Reads 40

Hey everyone it's K Dog here. The reason why I joined CM 30 is because I love technology. I love to film and create movies, I love video games, I love everything else about Technology. I hope to have a successful semester in this class. My thoughts on Did You Know? 4.0 was it was well done. Some of the things in that video i've never thought of before. I wish they had something about Video Game Consoles sales such as Microsoft, Sony or Nintendo though.

Article posted February 9, 2012 at 03:53 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 325

Ray William Johnson is one of my favorite videos to watch on youtube. I've seen all of his videos and like him on facebook. The main reason I like his videos is because they have some really funny viral videos and who dosn't enjoy a good laugh. I would recomend his videos to basically anyone and everyone who likes some comedy. I will say that his jokes he makes arn't too funny but the videos he shows are usually hilarious.

Hey welcome to my new blog just thought i would put up a old video I made last year in cpt 10 as my first blog enjoy.

Another crack at my blog video. Hoping this one will get accepted considering how awesome the first video I had chosen was neglected!

Article posted February 9, 2012 at 03:37 PM GMT • comment (3) • Reads 66

This is one of my older videos. I would throw some more up on youtube but I'm not quite done them yet. More videos are soon to come! This video will show you some random clips from one of my favorite game series called Final Fantasy! It's a long video... Considering the fact that it is an OLD video. I will definatly throw some more up later, that are MUCH better than this one.

Hello everyone out there I'm happy to be back bloging blogging. Some of you may have seen my other old blogs blogs the den or the grind stone. I will be talking about a variety of topics on this blog and I look forward to your feedback.

Article posted February 10, 2012 at 01:48 AM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 39

Hey There! Welcome to my blog! I am very excited to start blogging and stating my opinions about all sorts of things. I think everyone has a right to their own opinion, so that's what I think I will love blogging so much.I added a peace sign because in my eyes peace is one of the most important values in life. To be at peace with yourself,others and the world. Also to be accepting about everything. I am very happy to be in this class this semester. I think it will be lots of fun and hard work. There's a great group of students who will bring lots to the table to make it a great semester. The video 4.0 was neat to watch! It really showed how much things have changed in the past years. Like all the stuff that went down and isn't being sold as much anymore like newspapers,books,magazines,radios and even tv stations aren't getting as many views as YouTube. Interesting to see how much we rely on our technology.