The Random Thoughts of ME!!-

Vote for Nate on Twitter using #nate #drafted up to 5 times per day

by teacher: Nate Jurgens
Mood Mix 04/02/12
03/15/12
Kony 2012 03/08/12
What If? 02/13/12
Harry Potter in 99 seconds 02/01/12

This is suposed to make you feel different acording to the different music.

So i'm not really big on dubstep or techno music, and I didn't really know how to start this assignment. Anyway, Nick showed me this song and I actually like it which suprised me. Im not sure why I like this song but if all techno and dubstep music sounds like this I might have to start listening to it.

Another song that Nick showed me. He showed it to me yesterday actually and i had it stuck in my head for the rest of the day. I like this one because of the way they used real sounds in the music. Like they used a chainsaw. That is cool. Also the lyrics got stuck in my head. Durring math class.

Haha I like this song because it's my birthday and it makes me want to dance. DANCE PARTY=http://

I am not quite sure why everyone is so against this. I read some of the comments on youtube and they are mean! For example:

STOP SUPPORTING THIS VIDEO. A BIG PART OF ALL THE MONEY THEY GET IN, GOES TO UGANA MILITARY. ONLY 31 % GOES TO CHARITY. Uganda military persecutes and kills homosexuals, and they ALSO uses child soldiers and is that something you want to support? Really?

huumanooid

SCAM SCAM SCAM THUMBS UP TO LET PEOPLE SEE IT A SCAMMMMMMMMMMMMM

ashleycross14088

Subliminal messaging....... pretty obvious

TheJacobhoward56

Its all garbage and propaganda stop trying to police the world worry about your own country and its own problems --hippies this is why the world hates you let them kill each other off...

HeavyMetalJacket021

OMG!!!! Are you really serious? I mean how can you say those things? You don't have to care. No one is telling you to care about these things. You don't have to like this video or buy the box thing. No one is making watch this video or read this blog. YOU CAN STOP! Right now. Im not going to say you have no heart, or you should go to hell, because you have a right to your opinion. But do you really have to say those things. If you have problems with donating money, don't donate. If you are a conspirincy therorist, no one likes you. You can not say that this is not doing anything to help. The internet and social media are all around us, so much of our lives are controlled by instant information. We get distracted easily because information is being thrown at us at such a rapid pace and we are expected to keep up. Any information we get has to be pushed back to make room for new information. That is why not very many people knew about Kony before or if they did they forgot about it. Now we need to have ads and posters and thins so when it gets pushed from our minds, it gets pushed back in immediately. That way we can get people to talk about it and preasure the government into doing something about it. Because this isn't just going to go away.

Article posted February 13, 2012 at 02:52 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 43

I read a book once that was called Life As We Knew It, By Susan Beth Pfeffer. In it there was a metior that crashed into the moon causing the whole world to go into a state of shock. The places that were near water were bombarded with tsunamis. Every one else was cut of from the rest of the world. There was no electricity, so unless you had a fireplace in your house you would freeze to death, also there was no cell phones, internet or any way of comunicating in any way unless it was face to face. If this actually happend I think that the world would shut down. I mean sure we have gone without technology for a long time, but todays society is so dependent on technology that if this ever did happen everyone would have a hard time surviving. Not only would it be very hard to find warmth unless you had a fireplace (a real one), all the grocery stores would shut down because there would be no comunication between contries and trade would slow down and stop.This, of course is a very extreme example, but I think you get  the point.

I am pretty sure that if this happened to me, I would DIE!!!!! I LOVE the internet and could never live without it. Not because it keeps me connected to the world, but becuase I can comunicate with people without haveing to ever talk to them.  This is great because im a socially awkward person, and if the internet ever shut down I would just be in a corner, in the fetal position, talking to myself.

I think my familly would take it much better  because they are not weirdos like me. :D

http://sp0.fotolog.com/photo/48/12/42/john_cena24/1199655098_f.jpg

Article posted February 1, 2012 at 04:33 PM GMT • comment (3) • Reads 38

I LOVE this song, because im a nerd like that. :D

But seriously guys, I practacally have the books memorized...... Anyway, now that you know how much of a nerd I am. Im not quite sure how I feel about starting a blog seeing as how I have never read or made a blog before. Ever. I love youtube. it's like the best thing ever invented. Ever. Sooo. I really don't know what to talk about. I have never actually read a blog or made one before, so please bare with me as i get waaaay of topic and talk about random things like.... OOOOOH SPARKLES.