Home of the Astronaut Accountants-

Vote for Nate on Twitter using #nate #drafted up to 5 times per day

by teacher: Nate Jurgens

htt[LINK]
Bangarang - Skrillex
The beginning is the most attractive part of the song, and I greatly enjoy how they almost build up "suspense" in approximately the first ten seconds. I appreciate how the song isn't too overwhelming, quiet in some sections, where the audience is able to appreciate the superior effects that they incorporated into their song. Superior effects such as the "sirens," and the "stutter" of the voices, for lack of better technological terms.

htt[LINK]
United State of Pop 2009 - DJ Earworm
I enjoy this mix greatly! DJ Earworm makes a mix of the top charted music every year. It's basically Christmas for me everytime he uploads a new song. When someone is able to incorporate music that I love on its own, with others from the same category, in such a seamless fashion, that is true talent. DJ Earworm never ceases to impress me.

htt[LINK]
Lights - Ellie Goulding (remix by Bassnectar
This remix is a bit iffy for me, I enjoy the song on it's own (especially the first few seconds of building tension, as I mentioned before!) so I don`t strongly prefer this mix, since Bassnector cut that out. I respect the fact that they didn`t incorporate swears or anything vulgar such as that, which most remixes contain. The added bass, etc. makes a nice truck ride with subwoofers though :)

Article posted March 15, 2012 at 10:11 AM • comment • Reads 44 • see all articles

undefined