Copyright (c) 2014 by Bryan R Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Bryan R -- Blogmeister

Web1-Spring

by Bryan R

teacher: Brandt Schneider

Today our teacher tells us we have a one day project and that there were 5 things we needed to check. But only choose 3 to write about. the frist one i did was of something in Google called A Google a Day.one of the quetion said said You’re watching a man make a telephone call. He tells the operator, "Connect me to Klondike-5.” Where are you? I tride to answer it but i did not know. If anyone know the answer please tell me A Google a Day

Another was called This cracks me up. Can you find something funnier? So funny I didnt find it funny.
OK now this is really funny.

the last one im going to do is called A seventeen year old took his digital camera, recorded all the instruments and produced a viral video.
[LINK]">Sean Quigley - Little Drummer Boy I thought it was ok, oh and i dont now why they call it liitle drummer boy if you mostly here the guitar.

Article posted April 19, 2012 at 06:50 AM • comment • Reads 52 • see all articles

This is a blog from Mr.schneider web design class