Questions March 19, 2012
1. Q:Draw A Stickman. Do the new story (you did the first one in January). Why does this work? How does it keep you on the page?
A: IT has new and differnt ways to solve diffrent situations.
2. Read this: Facebook/Twitter Shoulder-surfing. Are you prepared to have a college interviewer have you log in to your Twitter or Facebook page? What you write on the internet or text is there for ever. Everything, and I mean EVERYTHING, is public.
A: No im not ready for an interview and yes i have loged int ot facebook.
3. Watch this video about green men. Would you do that?
4. Watch this video about an escalator. Do you know people who are like that? Someone who just will not walk up the escalator?
5. Should students wear pajamas and slippers to school? Are they sloppy/lazy or are they just being comfortable? Take a side. Where is NOT ok to wear pajamas and slippers?
A: I think they school should let the student s do what they want< and if something bad happens well its the students falt for being lazy.
6. Do teens who text 100's of times per day have a need for attention? Or do they have a lot to say and people are listening? Take a side.
A: NO it just means that they are very bissy and can only txt.