1. Mr. Bohnsack teaches at Moline High School in Illinois. Where is this school? Find it in google earth.
Moline High school is located at 3600 Avenue of Moline High School
2. If he had to fly to New York which airport would he likely fly out of?
Quad City International Airport
3. Estimate the total weight of his cattle. His cattle are Herefords. You will have to estimate how many cows he has and how much each weighs and do some math. Show your work.'
According to his blog he has 26 cattle. The total weight of his cattle is 41,600 because an average Hereford cow weighs from 1,200-1,600 pounds so I did 1600x26 and got 41,600
4. If you go to Moline High School which college team are you most likely to root for?
5. If you lived in Taylor Ridge, Illinois and you wanted to take your wife out to dinner where would you be likely to go?
Long Horn Steak House
6. There are two Mr. Bohnsacks at Moline High School. Are they brothers (this one is hard)?
yes because in his blog post he talks about is brother saying this "My brother, Joel-a physics and chemistry teacher at Moline High School, whom I teach with, called on my cell and asked if I had heard about Curtis" therefore they are brothers.
7. If you were driving from Moline High School and drove west for six hours where would you be likely to stop? How about south? East? Now choose your favorite of the three spots and why.
Driving 6 hours west you end up at Omaha
Driving South you end up in Little Rock,Arkansas
Driving East you end up at Indianapolis.
I like Omaha becasue its home of the Collage World Series
8. If you live in Moline what colors are your tractors most likely to be?
Most likely green like any other tractor