Copyright (c) 2014 by Kejdi H Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Kejdi H -- Blogmeister

Web1-Spring

by Kejdi H

teacher: Brandt Schneider

for the Past three days in HTML Class we have been working on a project. The project was to create an online resume of Who You Are, you can View mine Here. I think I did a swell job on it and I hope my teacher thinks so too.

Not too many new red dots or ones from far places that blow me away but a decent fanbase I might say, even though its a little local and not very worldwide Its nothing for me to get mad about I just have to keep posting things I think people will read about and keep checking to see if I picked any new viewers, Ive picked a couple since last month and I am sure I will pick up more for days to come!

Article posted May 15, 2012 at 05:21 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 49

Last week in HTML class we had to complete a project using all of the things we have done recently. In our project we had to finish a few codeacademy projects, a flash animation of a short story, we had to make a book using the iPad, design a game using the iPad, make a video using the iPad,and write a blog post each day citing what we had accomplished fot the day.

the first thing I decided to get out of the way was the codeacademy project, we had to complete three Phases of them and each was a different project we had to complete, We had to do the FizzBizz project which was all about numbers and multiples and some pointlessmath stuff, second we had to complete an HTML project on codeacademy which I learned about computer language, I quickly finished that up in no time and moved on to the last one in which I had almost completed befoe hand so that did not take very long. I think for this prtion I should get a 30 out of 30 because I had done everything I was supposed to finish.

Next thing I started on was the story we had to create using one of the story creating apps on the iPad, we had to create a 12-15 page story and it could be about anything, I chose to make my story about a tiger betraying a deer, we had to use pictures and words to describe our story and we had to of course make it interesting. I think for this I should also recieve a 30 out of 30 because I met all of the requirments for that section of the project.

the next thing I accomplished was the game we had to create using the iPad, I had created a kind of game where you design your own person and you had to jump over obstacles without getting hit with what was in the way. I think I should recieve a 20 out of a possible 20 because I followed the guidelines and did what I was supposed to with this part of the project.

The last Part I tackled was the daily blogposts and I should get a 10 out of the possible 10 because I did one daily for everyday of the project, for this we had to explain what we did each day and what we had accomplished from the project and providing links was not mandatory but it would be better.

for the end of this project I belive I should recieve 90 points.

Today in the last day of trying to finish my project, I did just that and finished my project with no regrets and hopefully mr. Schneider will give me a good grade. today I finished up my story and shared it and I also finished up my codeacademy to get that all completely, all in all I am satisfied with my project.

today I continued to work on my project, I decided to finish up the game we had to create and started on my book, I like to think that I got alot done today and im hoping to finish up this project on Friday

Today in HTML class we started doing our projects, their are different sections to completing the project, today I decided to start with the coding part which you can see here , It is called the FizzBizz project and so far im still trying to get through alot of it because it is kind of lengthy, but im sure I will be able to manage, alot of what I did today had to do with numbers and trying to tell the computer whether they were divisible by three or five and a bunch of things like that, it was pretty interesting.

Today we went on the CodeAcademy website, it is where you learn computer language pretty much, so far in about 45 minutes on it I have gotten up to 30 points and 3 achievements, i have completed 54% of the the tutorials and am on my way to complete some more.

1.Moline High School which is home of Jay Bohnsack, its located on 3600 Avenue of the cities, Moline, iL 61265, just in case you were wondering how that looks like on a map,

2.If you want to think about taking a Trip their you might want to use Quad City International Airport

3.

4. If your in Moline make sure to root for Black Hawk College 

5.If your ever in town and you want to take your wife out for some italian food but dont want to go to far go to Fazolis.

6. I Wasnt sure if they were brothers because of lack of information but i Would say they are becasue how many people in the world have a last name like that.

7.If you were to drive East for six hours from moline high school you would most likely end up in Ann Arbor Michigan, if you drive west for six hours you would end up in the capital Lincoln, Nebraska, And if you travel south for six hours you would end up in Cape Girardeau, Missouri 

8.If your in Moline youll most likely see green and yellow tractors.

What I did to expand my audience is I started commented on blogs within my classromm and then Iexpanded to blogs from my stae, then Country Then other countries as well so I could get a wide audience

Article posted April 17, 2012 at 05:19 PM GMT0 • comment (3) • Reads 49

I think as individual humans we should be able to eat whatever we want whether someone likes it or not, its our right, America is one of the fattest countries in the World, Read about it Here, whether or not we eat healthy or not is our choice, we should eat healthy foods to get the reputation down as being a fat country.

This is my blog for Mr. Schneiders web design class.