Copyright (c) 2014 by KG Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
KG -- Blogmeister

6th period Spring 2013

by KG

Article posted September 11, 2011 at 07:30 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 127

My story is…well, I don’t really have one. I was born here in Atlanta, and I have always lived here. I attended GAC kindergarten-third grade, and then I transferred to Simpson Elementary. I loved it at Simpson, but I didn’t want to go to a public middle school, so I returned to GAC with some of my friends from Simpson.

I love to swim, so I spend four or five days a week doing that. I live with my two brothers and that is only thing about my life I wish could be part time. I hope to travel some more and continue with my absolute favorite thing to do, acting. Until then, I am living in the moment.

Article posted September 9, 2011 at 02:17 PM GMT0 • comment (6) • Reads 44

My story is how I took the Band-Aid off my brother’s foot when he was born.  When he was first born, he had needed a shot on his heel, because he was having difficult time breathing.  The shot had made it bleed, so the doctors put a Band-Aid on his foot. I was very little, and I loved my brother, even though he was just a baby.  I wanted to see for myself if his foot was okay, so I took off his sock, and then the Band-Aid and I looked. It had stopped bleeding, and the hole was so tiny, (you know how shots are) that I could not see it. I determined him fine.  Then I went home, leaving his sock next to him.  I could not wait to see him again, and we went back to the hospital the next day.  Most often, when you are a toddler, and you get a baby brother/sister, after a while, you say to your mom, “Okay, Mommy, you can put him back now,” because you are a toddler and you cannot fully comprehend the world, so you think that since it was in the Mommy it can go back in the Mommy.  My mom says that “I was never like that, I was just helpful.”  I love my brother, and I always will.

Article posted September 9, 2011 at 02:11 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 106

My story is….

What is my story in life? I started as a little baby, very quiet (surprisingly) although loving to hum. I mean LOVING to hum. I would hum almost every minute of the day, reading, walking, playing, and even to help me fall asleep.

After a while though, when I was about 5, humming was just not my “thing” anymore. At that age I enjoyed playing with my cousins Jacqueline and Michael. I called them J and M. J right now is 12 and M is 11. I would insist on playing with them every day almost.

Then when we got about the age of 7 we started to fight and didn’t want to play with each other any more. Instead at age 7 I would play computer games because, well, I don’t know why. At that age I guess they were just fun and something to do. I wasn’t really ever in the mood to play with anyone, or act like a little kid.

At age 10 I was almost at the age I am now. I was becoming more mature and not just a little kid any more.  I started playing competitive sports and had tons of homework. But even though I was becoming more mature physically, I was also becoming mature spiritually. I started a bible study and was actually trying to get closer to God. I found that growing closer to God makes you feel comforted, and there is always someone you can lean on.

Now I am 11, almost 12. My story has gone great so far, but I still have a long way to go. I know that if I keep my relationship with God and I grow closer to Him, that I will have a great life and story.

Article posted September 9, 2011 at 02:13 PM GMT0 • comment (3) • Reads 45

My story is everything that makes me, me. I’m about to turn 12 this month and 12 years ago I was a baby. I lived in a little house, and wanted to explore all the time. When I was a toddler I was about the same always looking, learning, and listening. Then, Ashley my little sister came along. I wasn’t too happy about giving up most of my privileges and attention away just because of some baby. The next year was my first day of school and I was sooooooo nervous. 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade followed. Now I’m 12 and I’m in 6th grade, learning more and more, and growing in God and Jesus everyday

Article posted September 9, 2011 at 02:17 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 53

My Story is...

I LOVE chicken nuggets! My favorite is Chick-Fil-A nuggets. I love how crispy the skin is. Then, the juicy white meat on the inside is just spectacular! The two just combine so well! I also enjoy McDonald’s chicken nuggets. They are not as crispy, but still yummy in my tummy. The chicken nuggets I dislike are… drum roll please Checker’s. 1st they have no crisp. I mean what is up with that? But I still love them!

I also love to read. Most of the time I read happy books. Sometimes I read mystery books. Reading is my #1 hobby. Reading is also is something that you need in your life. You need for your driver’s test, to cook, and so on. So if you don’t like to read, you need it in life!

The story is when I was little I did not like to go outside I just did not like sports at all. My story of sports starts right now. I was at the kitchen table when my dad said that we were going to a Dunwoody High School basketball game at first I did not know what he was talking about but then he told me what it was.

When we got to the game we went to a parking space and parked the car. When we got to the basketball court we started to watch the game. There was a player on Dunwoody high that was really good he plays at Georgia now. His name was Nick Swansee and he was extremely good.

He made almost every shot he took and he ruled the basketball court. The next day I was outside shooting hoops and having fun. That is my story and I have been playing sports since then.

Article posted September 9, 2011 at 02:11 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 53

My story is…

I love animals, especially marine animals. My favorites are sharks, dolphins, and squids. One day I want to become a marine biologist, it would be a fun enjoyable job. I want to get a degree for biology at the University of Florida. Even though I am a Georgia Tech fan BUZZ! Florida is a great school though that’s why I want to go there. Anyway about animals I also like other animals like dogs and cats. I actually have a dog, cat, and a guinea pig.

I also love to travel. I have been to many places like Hawaii, The Caribbean Montana, California, Jamaica, Florida, and New York. I have been to much more places but those are the coolest.

I also love to bake as another of the many things I do. I love making and decorating cakes and cupcakes. One of my favorite shows is ace of cakes with Duff Goldman. He makes cake mix that taste delicious!  

Article posted September 9, 2011 at 02:10 PM GMT0 • comment (3) • Reads 56

My story is how I like art. I have always liked to draw and make things. I love crocheting, and making anything that I can actually use. I just finished making a hat. It is so cute! I also love making jewelry. I made a necklace from a seashell from the beach for my fifth grade teacher. I like drawing and I’m going to take art during second semester. I also like to sew.

ART ROCKS!

Article posted September 9, 2011 at 02:09 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 59

What I think when I hear this topic is my journey in my dance experience. I have been dancing since I was 3 years old. My mom wanted me to do dance because she wanted to see me in a tutu! That is the ONLY reason! I started actually liking it a lot and just kept on going. I LOVE dance!!! I do it 3 days a week. It all adds up to about 6 hours a week! That is true commitment!

I take ballet, Pointe, jazz, and lyrical. I love seeing all my dance friends and learning new steps. I love recitals and just making up combinations! It’s so fun! It is one of my favorite things to do!

Article posted September 10, 2011 at 02:45 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 67

My story is about cancer. So far in my family five people have been diagnosed with cancer and four of them passed away. My grandpa and three of his sons (my mom’s brother’s who are my uncles) died from cancer. My grandmother (my dad’s mom) has cancer, but is still alive and well. Clearly cancer goes around in the family and I am hoping that the next person to be diagnosed isn’t me. 

Article posted September 9, 2011 at 02:09 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 72

When I started playing basketball I got really good at it and I still am a great basketball player.  I have also gotten the privilege to travel to a lot of places.  In my life I have gone to 27 countries.  On January 9, 2010 me and my family left for a trip around the world for 6 months.  It was the best thing that I’ve ever experienced in my life.  We did a lot of cool things on the trip.  Another thing about me is that I’ve lived in 3 different states including Texas (that was where I was born), Minnesota, and now Georgia.  My dad was born in Italy because his parents were missionaries there.  My mom was born in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida.  I’ve been to a lot of places in the U.S. too.  I’m a good goalie in soccer.  I also play football.

Article posted September 9, 2011 at 02:09 PM GMT0 • comment (6) • Reads 56

What I think about when I see My story is… I think about my life story. I think about my accomplishments. I thnk about how I want my life to be in the future. When I see these words I think about how everyone has a story to tell. I think about my family, my friends, my family losses, and how I want my life to be devoted over to God. My life is basically what I think about when I hear the words My story is….

Article posted September 9, 2011 at 02:09 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 50

When I was 3 years old I got a dog for Christmas. He was sitting in a red “Santa” hat and my 2 brothers and I were so excited! We named him Seamus which is pronounced like Shay-miss. It is an Irish name and my family is Irish so that’s why we named him that. He  is not like a lot of other dogs for a couple of reasons. He has 2 different colored eyes (One brown and one blue). Seamus is a Boston Terrier but he doesn’t have the same fur coloring pattern as most Boston Terriers. He sleeps for about 16 hours a day. He’s very lazy. He’ll play for about 5 minutes then go back to bed. He’s really funny and he always makes us laugh. 

My story is about me dancing. I have been dancing for about 5 to 6 years I first started dancing when I was around 4 to 6 I was dancing at a small studio. I did jazz and ballet. Now I take ballet I dance everyday except every other Friday I dance during school as my elective on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays. I also dance afterschool on Mondays through Wednesdays. I also dance on a team at our school. Dance is a big part of my life it lets me be me without anyone judging me. It is also good exercise and is fun. I think everyone should have a hobby and it just so happens that my hobby is DANCING!!!

Article posted September 9, 2011 at 02:08 PM GMT0 • comment (4) • Reads 55

My story is about my life. I have a very good life that God gave me. I have a good home, a good education, good teachers, and good friends. They support me when I’m feeling bad, and cheer me up. My teachers are a blessing, because they give me a good education. I am especially thankful for my family that God gave me. They take good care of me. Life wouldn’t be easy without them. Some people don’t even have a family, so I should be very thankful, and I am.

Life also wouldn’t be very easy without my teachers. Without them, I wouldn’t learn anything. Then I wouldn’t have enough knowledge to have jobs in the future. That would effect my life a lot, so I am blessed to have teachers this good.

Last, but not least, life would stink without my friends. They do so much for me. Like keeping me company, cheer me up, or help me with things. I am glad I moved to Georgia, because if I didn’t, I wouldn’t have all the good things I have now.

Article posted September 9, 2011 at 02:59 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 58

My story is that I was born is Rogers, Arkansas on December 3, 1999. I have an older sister named Paige. When I was little I moved constantly. I remember barley living in one place for over a year. Then I came to Georgia. I thought that this would like any other move. I would start a new school, make new friends, and soon enough I would have to move again. This move wasn’t like that. I moved here the summer before first grade. I loved the new house we were living in and when I visited the new school I was going to I thought I was so pretty. When the first day of school came, I met really nice people and loved the school right away. The school’s name is Greater Atlanta Christian School. Five years have past and I am still here. At the same school, with the same people, and with the same teachers. Every year is a new experience for me. I make new friends and I have a new teacher, but this year is going to be different for me. So much different. In the elementary school you would be in one class with the same people 7 hours a day, but this year you barley see any of your elementary friends as much as you used to. This is a really good opportunity to start making new friends and not have to rely on the same people. Continuing my story I want to say that I went to GACS all the way up until the end of my senior year and I’m starting to go of to college.  I couldn’t have asked for a better story for me. I love friends, family, and teachers. 

Article posted September 9, 2011 at 03:10 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 61

My story is that is the trip to California it was fun we went to Las Angeles, Las Vaguest, Grand Canyon, Yosemite national park, and San Francisco. We saw hover dam it was big and I think it was built in the Great Depression so also very old but it is huge it powers most of Las Angeles. I also saw the Grand Canyon and was deep I seen the golden gate bridge and the bridge was long. I have a lot of stuff I have seen on one trip.

Article posted September 9, 2011 at 02:59 PM GMT0 • comment (4) • Reads 73

My story is school, sports, and my schedule. Everything is all bundled up in my head and I always have so many things to do I don’t know what to do.

School is probably my biggest problem because I need to concentrate on homework and made sure I get good grades in school. I also have to make sure I am not tardy to any of my classes. Today, I got a tardy in social studies. I think that was my first tardy of the school year so far.

Sports are also a big problem in my life. I have cheerleading competitions twice a month and then practice that’s all jumbled up in my head!

My schedule has a lot of things on it, including homework, projects, sports, and birthdays. My calendar has so many things on it.

Article posted September 9, 2011 at 03:02 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 52

My story is that I was born in Georgia on February 15, 2010. I don’t have any blood siblings, but I have and older step-sister and step-brother. My step-sister’s name is Rachael and she is in the ninth grade at GACS. My step-brother’s name is Jeremy and he is in 12th grade this year. My step-dad’s name is Tim, but I call him Coach Tim. The first house I lived in or I remembered I lived in was in downtown Georgia. I had all kinds of animals painted on my the walls in my room. Our backyard had a small creek in it which I thought was really pretty and fun to play in. Past the creek there was a bush with these blue and purple flowers on them. The flowers were really small and grouped into clumps. I used to pick the flowers and give them to my mom. Then when I was about 6 or 5 we moved into a new house. We didn’t have a really big backyard, but we still had one. This house was bigger than the other one and it was all brick too. I thought our house was the prettiest from the front compared to all the other houses. I started going to GACS probably a little before we moved into this house. I started in K-4 and I was four years old. My K-4 teacher was Mrs. Davis. One thing I remember about Mrs. Davis was that she had all kinds of kaleidoscopes. During school there would always be a time that we would take turns looking at each and every one of them. For my K-5 teacher I had Mrs. Tarpley. She is probably my second favorite teacher I have had so far. I remember that on every Friday we would have what is called “Fun Friday”. She would place this funny music and we would all dance in a circle. For my 1st grade teacher I had Mrs. Chastain and to be honest I was pretty scared of her at first. So that is kind of my story I guess.

Article posted September 9, 2011 at 03:02 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 73

Something about me is I was born in Northside Hospital on January 27th, 2000. I have a little sister named Camille. She is in 4th grade. My mom teaches in the 4th grade also. She has been teaching for more than 10 years. I have a dog named Chloe and a frog named Fred. I have grandparents and cousins that live in Louisiana. I also have cousins and grandparents that live in Atlanta. I have lived in Atlanta all of my life. That is my story.

Article posted September 9, 2011 at 03:02 PM GMT0 • comment (4) • Reads 52

My story…

I run through the field, narrowly avoiding every hand that tries to tag me. One foot in front of the other, running as fast as I could, until I hit the pavement at the end of the field. The only person already there is Nora, my best friend.

“Our winners are Lauryn and Nora for this round!” my coach announces from the other end of the field. “Now go change and hit the pool!”

We do as we’re told, otherwise we might have to do flutter kicks again. Again, Nora and I are the first to reach the pool, and we both hop into the icy cold water. It’s dark; I can barely see the few rays of sun that dance on the water. There isn’t a lot of sun at 8:30 in the morning.

We break the surface, pulling on our swim caps and goggles. The frozen breath that was trapped in my lungs escapes. We swim to the lanes with everyone else to practice. Tonight is the final meet of the season, which we are hoping to win. Well, I am hoping to win my event, the 50 breastroke, and Nora is trying to win every one of her events.

The cold water flies by me as I swim gracefully through the water. With every stroke, I warm up and go faster until I touch the wall and break the surface into the cold air.

The sun begins to rise as we swim, the rays shimmer on the surface of the water and glare on our goggles lenses. It feels good when we hop out, instead of being in the freezing cold.

When the whistle blows twice…I step up….

One long one, be ready…and the loud beep. Go!

I push off the blocks with all my might and dive into the water headfirst. It feels like home in the water, and I stay under until I am done with my pullout, and then break the calm surface, creating a vast circle of rippled water around me.

Swim…. with every stroke I push harder and harder... Out of the corner of my eye, I see my opponent. I need to push harder. I pull more water behind me, more and more each time. The wall is close…I must reach it…

And then my fingers gently touch the granite wall.

The race is over, and my coach is shouting, “Lauryn has won!” I feel happy, and go back under the water to cool me off (you sweat more than any other sport in swimming), and break the surface again. The wind blows on my skin, making me chilly.

I reach across to my opponent and shake her hand. Sports are more fun with good sportsmanship.

My story is

My story starts when I was born. I was born on February 12, 2000 at 4 a.m. I grew up in Atlanta, GA. But moved to Buffalo. NY when I was about 6 months. I moved to New York because my dad played football in the NFL. He was #20 for the Buffalo Bills. In New York, I had a best friend. Her name was Paris Green. We enjoyed playing in her backyard together. Now, I enjoy dancing and hanging out with my friends. I am friends with lots of people. One of my best friends is Crystal Childs. We have known each other since I moved to Georgia. She doesn’t go to GAC anymore but we keep in touch. My story is me growing up in Atlanta, Georgia and going to my aunt’s farm. On that farm we have horses, a pig, and cats. I ride a big chestnut rone mare named, Blaze. She is one of our tallest mares. We resently had our oldest mare give birth to a small horse named Hope-Harriet- Hannah. (We have not chosen a name yet.) We also got fishing and hiking. More of my story is running. I run track. I ran track with the Jackrabbits. I ran track with the Jackrabbit track and field club. Mt story is sitting in honors language arts and writeing.

Article posted September 9, 2011 at 03:11 PM GMT0 • comment (7) • Reads 47

Article posted September 9, 2011 at 03:02 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 66

I was born and raised in Atlanta, GA. From the beginning my parents knew I would be a very strange child. They were also very right. I am not only wonderfully sour, but I also have type 1diabetes. But even though those things are true, that is not why I am ‘‘weird’’.

At a young age, I was always told that I would change the world. I was also very thoughtful and quite intelligent. I enjoy the kind of clothing that was in during the time period known as the 80’s. When I turned 8, I made the decision that I wanted to join the army. This dream was quickly snuffed out when my father made me get up at three thirty every morning, every day to do BOOT CAMP, which lasted one hour. Then I would get 3 minutes to shower and 5 minutes to get dressed. I am know happily set on becoming an FBI agent for the BAU (Behavioral Analysis Unit.) I have yet to really reached my full potential. But I will. I swear on my honor I that one day I will.

My Story is…

My story starts in New Jersey where I was born. I was born in New Jersey. I live right across the street from my best friend, Mary Kate Feldsott. We had a lot of memories only being 4 when I moved. For example one time we were playing hair shop and I cut of her hair.

When I was 4 I moved to Georgia where I live now! Once I moved here my very first friend was Ryan Quisling. Then I met some other really good friends that are still my friends today like Morgan Dickinson, Savannah Macke and Jada Jones.

One of the things that are big in my life are every summer I go to the Boys and girls club in down town Atlanta and give them ice cream. I also like cheerleading. I get to perform in the pre show at the Braves game and do competitions.  One more thing that I get to do is go to football games, I don’t like playing football but I like watching it. My favorite team to go see is the Florida Gators.

Article posted September 9, 2011 at 02:58 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 55

My story is the story of my life (I know it sounds cheesy). I was born on January 14, 1999. I have a great home, and great friends. I have a dog, and a cat. I love pizza and movies. I go to school and have pretty good grades. I have about a million allergies and health issues. I am also learning how to speak Chinese. Pretty cool right? I am a Christian and I get bored easily. That’s pretty typical right?  Well, I have yet to do something exciting or amazing. I’m still waiting, but my story isn’t over just yet. I bet sometime in the next 80 years I will do something great. Just wait and see. ;)>

Article posted September 9, 2011 at 03:02 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 60

My story is about lacrosse. I like lacrosse very much because it is fun and you have to run a lot. In lacrosse you try to score as many goals as you can. There are the middies, attack, defense, and goalie. I like to play midfield because you are defense and attack. Midfield is fun because you get the ball a lot and you get more playing time. I also like to play attack because you have many chances to score a goal. I have never played defense but the defenders are an important part of the game because they stop the other team from scoring. The goalie has the most dangerous job because he has to stop ball from going in the when the ball is going 70 MPH. Lacrosse is a fun and exiting sport. 

Article posted September 9, 2011 at 02:58 PM GMT0 • comment (3) • Reads 68

My story is life changing. A few weeks ago I was at chapel listening to Aaron Keyes and we were listening to the song Lavish in your Love it was a song that opened my eyes and as I’m listening to him I just realize the Lord seems so real that all the doubters are saying its fake I realized God is so real that he seems fake. After I was finished with that chapel I thought I had figured it out that that was just my reason that God was real then I looked around and I saw his creation and I realized there is so much more like us how we have a body and a mind and a soul and we have personal things that we do and that’s not there on accident someone must have made us this way and the way we prove it’s the Lord is the bible, but just have faith there is no one who has touched God or seen him but there are reasons that we are here we are on a path and as we all know there has to be a beginning and an ending. So do everything God tells you and in the end you will have the ultimate gift.

Article posted September 9, 2011 at 03:09 PM GMT0 • comment (3) • Reads 67

I like to draw I have been drawing ever since I was a little girl. I also like to sing I like to sing slow songs fast songs and I can rap. Some of my favorite artists are Mary Mary, Beyonce and Rhianna. I love their songs they inspire me to sing all the time. My favorite male singers are Diggy Simmons, Mindless Behavior, and Jacob Latimore. I also love comedy Damon Wayans and Chris Rock are my favorite comedians. I love art too Georgia O’Keefe and Leonardo DaVinchi are my favorite artists.

Article posted September 9, 2011 at 03:06 PM GMT0 • comment (3) • Reads 52

I love to dance, and cheerlead, and I love music. Some of my favorite artists are Mary Mary, Beyonce, Rihanna, Diggy Simons, Mindless Behavior, Jacob Latimore, and more. I also like TV celebrities like: Daymon Wayans, Chris Rock, and Martin. I have been dancing for 9 years and have enjoyed it very much. I do tap, jazz , ballet, and hip-hop. I also would like to cheer. I take tumbling classes, but its not technically cheering. I am hoping to be on the 7th grade cheer team. I want to be something in the medical field, although my dance career could possibly take off, I don’t want to be a professional dancer. I might be a KCD, its Knicks City Dancer, or a Jets or Giants cheerleader. I want to live in New York when I get older and also go to college in New York of Jersey. That’s my story.

Article posted September 9, 2011 at 03:00 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 50

My story is traumatizing. This story happened when I was at the age of four. It was just a regular weekend day. My older sister was watching “Dragon Tails” on a Sunday afternoon, and I was being my ole’ crazy self. I was jumping, yelling, crawling, and literally bouncing off the walls. At one point, I decided to have a lot more fun, and pretend to be superman on the top of the couch. Well that didn’t come out the way I wanted it to. After a while, I went over the top of the couch and fell off the couch. As I was falling to the ground, I tried to grab the couch and pull myself up, but I didn’t, and I broke my left arm. When I looked down at my arm, it reminded me of a rollercoaster. My body weight had broken my arm and crunched my forearm to a dent. It looked like a loop! 

Article posted September 9, 2011 at 02:57 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 49

My story through music is I was coming into Mr. York’s office to try out some instruments to see which one I would want to play the following year. I was a little nervous because I didn’t know what was going to happen. I walked in and in front of me was about every instrument I knew. The way trying out for instruments goes is you get an instrument ,learn the embouchure and then play some and by that see if you can play it and learn it well. I started out a little discouraged because I can’t play a brass instrument on my life. Mr. York saw that and handed me a clarinet. I could play it pretty well so at first I thought I was going to play the clarinet but then he went to the back and pulled out an oboe. I had never heard of it before, but it looked a little like a clarinet to me,so I decided that I would try it. I took a deep breath and blew hard. It made a very loud and powerful sound. Mr. York said most people can’t make a sound out of an oboe on the first try, so he said I should play it. I thought about it, and decided to play oboe. The beginning of the year started and I really liked being on the oboe; I had no competition because no one in the school can play it but me, and I was different than anyone else. In the middle of the year, Mr. York tells me he nominated me  for beginning honor band, and the GMEA directors accepted. I was excited. It was the first big thing I had ever done in music. The morning of the big band day, I was nervous but psyched.  I got there and had the time of my life. I talked to other oboists my age and we gave each other tips, and a really cool conductor taught us a lot about music and showed us our concert music, and I learned a lot about music that day.

I love to act. Acting is my whole life and I want to be a actress more than anything. I have wanted to act ever since I was little and I have gone to acting camp for two years at GACS Sonshine Camp with Mr. Allen.

In acting camp we learned how to project our voices, train our voices, and even how to yell correctly. We played many improvisation games and had a lot of fun doing skits in front of the class that we got to make up ourselves.

Every morning, before we did anything, Mr. Allen would make us do voice exercises, which consisted of making small sounds, squeaky sounds, and using your diaphragm to breathe correctly.

I have always wanted to be on TV and even write movies sometimes. My mom used to write screenplays and taught me how to write them too. Sometimes I do, but most of the time I write stories.

I have always wanted my stories to either become bestselling books or movies, which I could star in. The main character of my book is always a girl so if it ever did become a book and someone wanted to turn into a movie I could act in it.

I have also always wanted to sing. I sing at home, in the car, and even under my breath sometimes at school. I have made several videos of me singing and tonight I plan to make another music video with my friends.

I write my own songs and practice singing exercises all the time. I sign every chance I get and every song I love, I memorize it so I can sing it whenever it comes on.

My dream is to be the next American Idol and become the “Queen” of Pop, because Michael Jackson is one of my favorite artists. I like Rihanna, Mindless Behavior, Diggy Simons, Lil’ Wayne, and Beyonce.

I also want to be a detective. Because most of the things I want to be are impractical and there is a small chance that I will be any of them, I decided to have a practical dream job. I want to be a detective because I love crime shows and usually end up solving them before the people on TV.

In a word I want to be almost everything!

Article posted September 9, 2011 at 03:02 PM GMT0 • comment (3) • Reads 54

My life began on July 6, 1999. When I just was two weeks old I went on my first trip. Ever since then I have been on thirty-four trips. I have been to Baltimore, Maryland about 22 times. I have been to Minnesota 12 times.

When I was two years old something happened when we were in Minnesota. On September 11, 2001 four planes were hijacked and crashed. Two planes crashed into the twin towers, one crashed into the Pentagon, and one crashed into the ground. I wasn’t affected then, but thousands of people died. Some of those people were policemen, firemen, and others. They did not run away from the flames and destruction, rather they ran into the destruction. They saved lives and helped others. No one I know was killed, but I am thankful for those that gave their lives to help others.